PDA

View Full Version : H1 Visa

amin_0405
10-03-2011, 02:04 PM
I entered USA in Nov 2009 on H1 visa and worked till 2 Feb 2010 and returned back to India on 3rd Feb 2010 due to family emergency. My employer had granted me leave and I am still in possession of his leave letter. My petition and H1 visa are valid till 19th April 2012. Can I still travel back to the USA and start working with the same employer as the employer employee relation still exists.

Regards

achal amin
India

mk26
10-03-2011, 02:31 PM
You need to check with your employer if your H1 still valid, these days employers do not leave H1 open for long(USCIS does not allow this practice anymore)..it possible that your employer might have withdrawn your h1. so please confirm this first. otherwise I guess you should be fine unless any issue at POE.

MRBaldwin_Journalist
10-03-2011, 02:33 PM
Hey,

Sorry, I don't know much about your topic, but I am a student journalist working on a story about immigrants in America. I am working on a story now that uses a google map to show an interpretation of where people came from. I was wondering if you would take some time to be a highlighted individual on this map because of your background.

If you are interested please reply and we can go from there.

bugsbunny
10-03-2011, 07:47 PM
Hey,

Sorry, I don't know much about your topic, but I am a student journalist working on a story about immigrants in America. I am working on a story now that uses a google map to show an interpretation of where people came from. I was wondering if you would take some time to be a highlighted individual on this map because of your background.

If you are interested please reply and we can go from there.

Please contact info@immigrationvoice.org or anu.mysore@immigrationvoice.org
We have lots of members in various immigration situations and our coordinator can best help you find the examples you need, as well as connect you to the right people who represent us overall.