View Full Version : Very Urgent help, pls Visitor visa to extend

Robert Kumar
09-30-2011, 05:53 AM
Due to medical urgency, my parents cannot travel to India immediately. They i-94 expires in 6 days, and they were supposed to travel in 3 days.
If we have to extend their stay by 1-2 weeks, or may be a month, please tell me the procedure.
Thanks a lot for advice,

09-30-2011, 09:08 AM
USCIS - I-539, Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=94d12c1a6855d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D)

USCIS portal...