PDA

View Full Version : Post your question for September 22nd Fox News/Google GOP debate

greencard.wait
09-22-2011, 10:17 AM
Post your question for September 22nd Fox News/Google GOP debate « 2012 Election Central (http://www.2012presidentialelectionnews.com/2011/09/post-your-question-for-september-22nd-fox-newsgoogle-gop-debate/)

Post your question for September 22nd Fox News/Google GOP debate
BY NATE, ON SEPTEMBER 19TH, 2011
There is still time to submit questions for the Republican debate on September 22nd sponsored by Fox News, Google and the Republican Party of Florida. The debate will take place in Orlando, Florida, and will feature questions submitted from voters as well as questions from debate moderators. You can visit the Fox News YouTube page to submit your video questions.

Air Time: Thursday, September 22nd, 2011 at 9pm ET on Fox News

Live Stream: FoxNews.com

Participants: Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich, Jon Huntsman, Ron Paul, Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum and Gary Johnson

FoxNewsChannel's Channel - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/foxnews)

chikna
09-22-2011, 10:36 AM
Jon Huntsman is the only wise man in support of legal/illegal immigration but he is low in the polls. He says Ronald Regan like approach is good for this country. Romney doesn't think that way.

TomPlate
09-22-2011, 11:56 AM
I have posted the following questions.
Can the immigration system make changes to Employment Based System.

a. Give green card who got real estate.
b. Give green card for people who are waiting in EB3 or EB2 for more than 4 years.
c. Give citizen ship if they buy the house with their hard earned money no mortgage.
d. Also told there are users in immigrationvoice.org who do not work in company but just wait for green card alone. That is ok.

ek_bechara
09-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Unless you are an illegal your question ain't worth jack. Even if our questions make it, the answer will be scripted about the need for comprehensive immigration reform, making America the next innovation destination.. blah.. blah... blah.

No candidate is going to give you a straight answer. NObama promised the moon and did nada on immigration for legals or illegals for that matter.

No fun singing in front of a cow.

TomPlate
09-22-2011, 02:51 PM
Every time I see the immigrationvoice site and see this kind of post, I am unable to digest my food. Are you guys new to Immigrationvoice.

Please stop posting use it only if have a good question or information.