PDA

View Full Version : TSC online Status is down

MONCYS
03-21-2009, 12:42 AM
TSC online system is down. Any update on this ??

james_bond_007
03-21-2009, 02:19 AM
are there any approvals from TSC lately ? since the online status is down, there is no way to get status updates now. Worse yet we don't get notifications on RFE's and if the lawyer did not notify on time, this is going to be a disaster..

chanduv23
04-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Folks - is anyone able to successfully add a new application receipt number into your portfolio at TSC?

Is anyone able to successfully key in the receipt number and reach customer service via phone at TSC - for a new case?

nk2006
04-07-2009, 01:25 PM
Chanduvu,
TSC online system seems to be still down - I tried adding a new receipt number and its not accepting, I talked to my lawyer and she mentioned that she heard same from a bunch of her other clients. Since my EAD is still valid for another couple months, I didnt try to go for InfoPass yet.

These days people are getting RFE's left and right and TSC's online system is down just in time :( In many cases it may not be a big deal (to answer the query in time) but having online system updates was useful to prepare for any such thing. Now we have to wait for the letter.

-nk2006

nyte_crawler
04-07-2009, 01:40 PM
Yes. There is an option that you can use if you have lost or not know your receipt number. It will be answered by an agent.