PDA

View Full Version : Dates availability at Delhi Consulate

shukla77
03-17-2009, 11:44 AM
I have been trying to get visa appointment dates for my parents at Delhi consulate but no luck. Dates for Hindi are even more difficult to get. Are there any specific days/dates/times when one should try? Any input is appreciated.

waitforgc1
05-27-2009, 05:22 PM
Try during nights and early mornings you should find.....

dskhabra
05-27-2009, 05:28 PM
I had a hard time to get dates in Punjabi for my parents...after trying for many days...finally found some one paid him Rs XXXX and got the desired date time within 1 hour. This is not the right way but I had no other option.

shukla77
05-27-2009, 05:48 PM
Paying little extra money works. I paid 8k for two people and got the date. In Delhi and some other cities this is a big business. The person I talked to spent 2 nights and got the appointment.

potatoeater
05-27-2009, 11:09 PM
Dude, what are you talking here? Have you lost your mind?

Looks like some touts are booking dates in bulk and selling them in the black maeket. May be some of the embassy staff are colluding too. Whichever way you see it is a criminal activity.

You should be asking to expose these criminals and hand them over to police, not asking for their dubious services. Once such scums are weeded out of the system the dates will start opening up automatically.

Can someone please post the contact or privately send me the
contact of the person who helps with the dates, coz I am trying for my grandmother for quite some time but to no avail...