PDA

View Full Version : visitor visa for parents and younger brother

raviram1980
03-13-2009, 07:39 PM
Hi All,

I would like my parents and my younger brother who is in his engineering college 2 nd yr to visit me on visitor visa. My father is a government emoployee with more than a yr job left, my mother has retired last yr and my brother has still 2yrs left for his engineering.

1. Do you think they should raise any objection for my brother getting a tourist visa ?

2. Should my brother's case affect my parent's case as well? I think given my father is a govt employee in India, that should work in his favor? Any thoughts.

Thanks in advance,

pbojja
03-13-2009, 08:33 PM
Hi All,

I would like my parents and my younger brother who is in his engineering college 2 nd yr to visit me on visitor visa. My father is a government emoployee with more than a yr job left, my mother has retired last yr and my brother has still 2yrs left for his engineering.

1. Do you think they should raise any objection for my brother getting a tourist visa ?

2. Should my brother's case affect my parent's case as well? I think given my father is a govt employee in India, that should work in his favor? Any thoughts.

Thanks in advance,

Get Visa for your brother is a dream . Your parents should get with out any issues . I would suggest dont even try foryour brother as this will be enetered in passport and can cause issues in future

solaris27
03-14-2009, 09:52 AM
your brother have 2 year left in his engg , ask him to keep these prrof and if possible letter from collage .

he should be okay .

raviram1980
03-14-2009, 01:48 PM
Thanks a lot for your replies. I will ask my brother to take a proof from the college before going.