PDA

View Full Version : Picking the right Attorney

DavideZak
09-14-2011, 10:39 AM
I had a very bad experience with the attorneys at Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy. The first PERM filing they prepared was audited, pushed back in the queue by two years and finally denied, because of the sloppiness they had put in preparing it. With a new Attorney the PERM was approved in two month. Zero problems. Overall they were minimally interested with my case, barely responsive. They did not even alert me when the case was denied. I had to call them and find out. The firm focuses on volume of cases, not on results. As such the quality of their services is poor. They are not someone you can rely on for such important things as your residence status.

lost_in_migration
09-14-2011, 02:12 PM
Which attorney did your PERM successfully? Can you please send me their Name, Contact #, email and website address ? Thanks in advance.

I had a very bad experience with the attorneys at Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy. The first PERM filing they prepared was audited, pushed back in the queue by two years and finally denied, because of the sloppiness they had put in preparing it. With a new Attorney the PERM was approved in two month. Zero problems. Overall they were minimally interested with my case, barely responsive. They did not even alert me when the case was denied. I had to call them and find out. The firm focuses on volume of cases, not on results. As such the quality of their services is poor. They are not someone you can rely on for such important things as your residence status.

DavideZak
09-14-2011, 03:13 PM
Heidi L. Snyder, Esq.
Partner
Ross Silverman LLP
59 Temple Place, Suite 605
Boston, MA 02111
Phone: (617) 542-5111
Fax: (617) 542-2331
Boston Immigration Attorney: Immigration & Nationality Lawyers (http://www.rsllp.net)