PDA

View Full Version : Minimum gap between trips for getting I-94 for6 months/visit

jackrock79
09-08-2011, 04:03 PM
My parents are visiting and they got I-94 which is valid for 6 months. We would like them to come back again and stay for another 6 months. Whats the minimum gap between visits is needed so that they get to stay another 6 months?

Thanks,

cbpds
09-08-2011, 06:54 PM
there is no time limit specified, but it may end up with a smaller time to stay or been sent back by the Immigration officer.

My parents are visiting and they got I-94 which is valid for 6 months. We would like them to come back again and stay for another 6 months. Whats the minimum gap between visits is needed so that they get to stay another 6 months?

Thanks,

a2006
09-09-2011, 02:20 AM

Thanks,
I think you can request for an extension of stay up to a year. If the request is denied they will have to leave on short notice.

Rb_newsletter
09-09-2011, 01:09 PM

Thanks,

At the end of six months stay some people go to Canada and come back to extend their stay. But they get I94 for only 1 or 2 months.

immigrationvoice12
09-09-2011, 02:08 PM
I was told by Officer at least 6 month. My parents would always come after 6 months, but this time they came back after only 4. But my daughter and I was with them and the reason for early return was my daughter, so he allowed with a reminder.