PDA

View Full Version : Discrimination

se_vnt3
02-27-2009, 04:55 PM
My husband and son are being discriminated against for having an Alien wife and mother.

If an Alien deported with drug-related offences of more than 30 grams of Marijuana, like me, solicits a Non-Immigrant Visa to visit in the U.S. at the same time my husband or son solicit an Immigrant Visa for me to remain in the U.S. with them, the Alien will be granted her Non-Immigrant Visa and my husbandís or my sonís request will never be acknowledged.

This is our story: Everything we ever learned from the U.S. about truth and justice is suddenly being deprived of any meaning by the U.S. itself. The hardest part for us is believing that everything weíve based our lives on Ė the American way, has no merit.

I was deported from the United States of America on February 18, 2005. I lived there nearly 30 years since I was 20 months old, when my mother crossed the Rio Grande into the country with me illegally. I was given an opportunity to become legal under the NACARA law but was to afraid of being deported like Maricela Soza was under the same law and didnít go through with the entire process. I have both a husband and a son who are U.S. citizens but I am permanently prohibited by Immigration law from immigrating to the United States, while at the same time I am allowed to visit. Due to my drug-related offence of more than 30 grams of Marijuana. Itís Immigration lawís contradicting policies which I find disturbing.

U.S. Immigration is concerned with their citizensí welfare but it is denying my husbandís and my sonís requests to have me back by their side for good. Although Immigration law will value my wish to receive admission into the United States. Needless to say I prefer returning, immigrating and remaining in the country by my familyís side. Thatís not taking into account the fact that I am still homesick and continue experiencing culture shock in Nicaragua. What the Department of Homeland Security is doing to my family and I is cruel, inhumane and unpatriotic. No free countryís government has any business deciding how families should be formed or whose personal choice is agreeable or not. Like that of my sonís and husbandís choice to overlook my shortcomings and begin our lives over together again.

The 212(d)(3) Waiver allows a visitorís visa into the U.S. to be issued to an Alien like me if I show evidence of rehabilitation such as becoming a practicing professional with a U.S. job offer. Sometimes with lone proof of a bank savings account, school registration and satisfactory travel record. On the other hand there isnít one waiver available for United States Citizens who wish to rebuild their lives with an Alien deported for any drug-related offence of more than 30 grams of Marijuana. Not only are my sonís and my husbandís needs being ignored but my needs are being placed before their own. An act I dare name TREASON.

How much more is the United States citizensí welfare secured if an Alien with an undesirable drug history enters the United States merely to visit and not to immigrate? Shouldnít all United States citizensí needs and rights within and from their country Ė such as my husbandís and my sonís, come before any Alienís need or right to receive admission into the U.S., including my own? Also, shouldnít Family-Based Immigration take first place over ďAlien travelĒ for any reason?

I regret to say itís these types of injustices with devastating consequences to the recipientís and his/her immediate relativesí personal lives remaining raveled, much more unacknowledged that play a large role in the cause for conflict concerning disloyalty toward the U.S. and unpopularity of the U.S. among U.S. citizens and foreign nationals inside and outside of the United States. I trust that once this oversight is brought to DHSís attention they will not knowingly continue punishing my husband and my son for loving me, an Alien who once stumbled while attempting to survive in the U.S..

Iím afraid to imagine how many individuals involved in cases like my familyís and mine go on thinking that the U.S. is a bad country for having the audacity to pass judgment on them. Iíve had to believe thereís a glitch somewhere in immigration law caused by simple human error. I canít accept that the U.S. I grew to know as a loving, Christian country with caring values is intentionally causing my loved ones and I grief. It goes without saying that as much as the United States has a duty to protect its citizens it also has a duty to be equally diplomatic toward foreigners and not continue persecuting the one or the other long after any condemning sentence has been exacted and executed. I know the United States of America will do right by my son, my husband, me, and the rest of its citizens and foreign nationals in our predicament.

We want the 212(d)(3) Non-Immigrant Visas Waiver made into an Immigrant Visas Waiver for Immediate Relatives of U.S. Citizens to make sure United States citizens receive competent protection from the Department of Homeland Security and adequate protection from the United States of America.

My husband and son believe a Waiver should be available to me and I believe their Freedom Of Belief civil liberty is being violated because their belief is being discriminated against. My needs are being placed before their own. I am not able to immigrate to the U.S. because immigration law doesnít allow me a Waiver enabling my husband or son to claim me successfully. If I had a Waiver available to me they wouldnít have to be at this crossroads making their case public in the courts, therefore their Right To Privacy is also being violated as a result of their belief being discriminated against. I couldnít live with myself if I donít speak out, theyíre attempting to do the same for me. We donít want to cause any problems, we just want to move on with our lives.

sledge_hammer
02-27-2009, 05:10 PM
Though I want to feel sorry for you I cannot. Between all the things you have written I was trying to find one small indication to know that you are sorry for what you have done. I did not find one. You are arrogant enough to blame the immigration laws for not permiting you to come to the US, but never really looked into your own flaws for flouting drug laws.

Besides, this is a forum for legal employment based immigrants. You may hardly find any resource here that will help you with what you want!

My husband and son are being discriminated against for having an Alien wife and mother.

If an Alien deported with drug-related offences of more than 30 grams of Marijuana, like me, solicits a Non-Immigrant Visa to visit in the U.S. at the same time my husband or son solicit an Immigrant Visa for me to remain in the U.S. with them, the Alien will be granted her Non-Immigrant Visa and my husband’s or my son’s request will never be acknowledged.

This is our story: Everything we ever learned from the U.S. about truth and justice is suddenly being deprived of any meaning by the U.S. itself. The hardest part for us is believing that everything we’ve based our lives on – the American way, has no merit.

I was deported from the United States of America on February 18, 2005. I lived there nearly 30 years since I was 20 months old, when my mother crossed the Rio Grande into the country with me illegally. I was given an opportunity to become legal under the NACARA law but was to afraid of being deported like Maricela Soza was under the same law and didn’t go through with the entire process. I have both a husband and a son who are U.S. citizens but I am permanently prohibited by Immigration law from immigrating to the United States, while at the same time I am allowed to visit. Due to my drug-related offence of more than 30 grams of Marijuana. It’s Immigration law’s contradicting policies which I find disturbing.

U.S. Immigration is concerned with their citizens’ welfare but it is denying my husband’s and my son’s requests to have me back by their side for good. Although Immigration law will value my wish to receive admission into the United States. Needless to say I prefer returning, immigrating and remaining in the country by my family’s side. That’s not taking into account the fact that I am still homesick and continue experiencing culture shock in Nicaragua. What the Department of Homeland Security is doing to my family and I is cruel, inhumane and unpatriotic. No free country’s government has any business deciding how families should be formed or whose personal choice is agreeable or not. Like that of my son’s and husband’s choice to overlook my shortcomings and begin our lives over together again.

The 212(d)(3) Waiver allows a visitor’s visa into the U.S. to be issued to an Alien like me if I show evidence of rehabilitation such as becoming a practicing professional with a U.S. job offer. Sometimes with lone proof of a bank savings account, school registration and satisfactory travel record. On the other hand there isn’t one waiver available for United States Citizens who wish to rebuild their lives with an Alien deported for any drug-related offence of more than 30 grams of Marijuana. Not only are my son’s and my husband’s needs being ignored but my needs are being placed before their own. An act I dare name TREASON.

How much more is the United States citizens’ welfare secured if an Alien with an undesirable drug history enters the United States merely to visit and not to immigrate? Shouldn’t all United States citizens’ needs and rights within and from their country – such as my husband’s and my son’s, come before any Alien’s need or right to receive admission into the U.S., including my own? Also, shouldn’t Family-Based Immigration take first place over “Alien travel” for any reason?

I regret to say it’s these types of injustices with devastating consequences to the recipient’s and his/her immediate relatives’ personal lives remaining raveled, much more unacknowledged that play a large role in the cause for conflict concerning disloyalty toward the U.S. and unpopularity of the U.S. among U.S. citizens and foreign nationals inside and outside of the United States. I trust that once this oversight is brought to DHS’s attention they will not knowingly continue punishing my husband and my son for loving me, an Alien who once stumbled while attempting to survive in the U.S..

I’m afraid to imagine how many individuals involved in cases like my family’s and mine go on thinking that the U.S. is a bad country for having the audacity to pass judgment on them. I’ve had to believe there’s a glitch somewhere in immigration law caused by simple human error. I can’t accept that the U.S. I grew to know as a loving, Christian country with caring values is intentionally causing my loved ones and I grief. It goes without saying that as much as the United States has a duty to protect its citizens it also has a duty to be equally diplomatic toward foreigners and not continue persecuting the one or the other long after any condemning sentence has been exacted and executed. I know the United States of America will do right by my son, my husband, me, and the rest of its citizens and foreign nationals in our predicament.

We want the 212(d)(3) Non-Immigrant Visas Waiver made into an Immigrant Visas Waiver for Immediate Relatives of U.S. Citizens to make sure United States citizens receive competent protection from the Department of Homeland Security and adequate protection from the United States of America.

My husband and son believe a Waiver should be available to me and I believe their Freedom Of Belief civil liberty is being violated because their belief is being discriminated against. My needs are being placed before their own. I am not able to immigrate to the U.S. because immigration law doesn’t allow me a Waiver enabling my husband or son to claim me successfully. If I had a Waiver available to me they wouldn’t have to be at this crossroads making their case public in the courts, therefore their Right To Privacy is also being violated as a result of their belief being discriminated against. I couldn’t live with myself if I don’t speak out, they’re attempting to do the same for me. We don’t want to cause any problems, we just want to move on with our lives.

ganesha
02-27-2009, 05:39 PM
I do not know what you are trying to achieve by posting your story in a forum where we discuss legal immigration issues.

sugaur
02-27-2009, 05:45 PM
You are unlikely to find any sympathy here, this forum is for LEGAL immigrants. Take your sob story to LaRaza or ACLU.

dealsnet
02-27-2009, 05:51 PM
You are posting same story two times. Each time you are started a new thread.
see here. Are you a genuine person ? Or sonme one here to post phony postings???

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=320631#post320631

bfadlia
02-27-2009, 05:53 PM
It's really strange the surge in non-legal issues threads..
If the poster had any genuine hope of getting help she wouldnít be posting it on a forum for foreigners who obviously have no lobbying power and if we did we will be using it for ourselves first.
Somebody is trying to establish an association between us and drug and other law breaking criminals..
Time to put these red dots to a good use.. Getíer boys :)

24fps
02-27-2009, 05:55 PM
I think its pretty immature for members to draw moral judgments and post those remarks here, all thats required is to tell the OP that this forum is for redressing Legal immigrant based issue (primarily dealing with the Green-Card delays etc), to tell the OP to take her "sob story" or " not being sorry" and pulling up moral judgments is just plan immature, period.

24fps
02-27-2009, 05:59 PM
It's really strange the surge in non-legal issues threads..
If the poster had any genuine hope of getting help she wouldnít be posting it on a forum for foreigners who obviously have no lobbying power and if we did we will be using it for ourselves first.
Somebody is trying to establish an association between us and drug and other law breaking criminals..
Time to put these red dots to a good use.. Getíer boys :)

Lets get over with all the "conspiracy theories", times are tough and people are getting knocked down faster than 10 pins in a bowling ally, IV's brand value is way more than what it use to be, hence traffic/people come in here for redress-els, in no way does the name Immigration Voice directly tell anyone its for Legal based Green Card issues, so people come in here for all and any immigration based issues.

sledge_hammer
02-27-2009, 06:11 PM
Well my friend, don't bring your pretentious "I'm-so-great-I'm-non-judgemental-oo-la-la" BS here. If we don't make it clear in our replies that we do not condone any actions that break the law, we are just making it easier for anti-immigration people to easily point fingers at us and claim we are all drug peddlers or criminal.

I would urge more members here to reply to the OP that we at IV do not have any sympathy for people breaking the law.

As for you 24fps, think before you type!

I think its pretty immature for members to draw moral judgments and post those remarks here, all thats required is to tell the OP that this forum is for redressing Legal immigrant based issue (primarily dealing with the Green-Card delays etc), to tell the OP to take her "sob story" or " not being sorry" and pulling up moral judgments is just plan immature, period.

reddog
02-27-2009, 06:13 PM
Regardless of the incorrect forum to tell about yourself, your story has serious flaws.
you are just telling us your side of a photoshopped story.

Even after you are here illegally, you can correct things and take a legal turn. there are so many cases where people who have overstayed or crossed over illegally, got themselves deported and or brought themselves out of the closet and applied and got their citizenships.

Also, bcos you spent 30 years in the country, you should be given a priority over a kid from your country who kept applying for a green card lottery every year, trying to enter the US legally?

to make matters worse, you stayed illegally in a country and did not follow the rule of law.

24fps
02-27-2009, 06:19 PM
Well my friend, don't bring your pretentious "I'm-so-great-I'm-non-judgemental-oo-la-la" BS here. If we don't make it clear in our replies that we do not condone any actions that break the law, we are just making it easier for anti-immigration people to easily point fingers at us and claim we are all drug peddlers or criminal.

I would urge more members here to reply to the OP that we at IV do not have any sympathy for people breaking the law.

As for you, think before you type!

With your history of getting rammed here i would avoid saying that if i was you,

I agree with making it clear that we ( the forum members) condone actions breaking the law but there is a difference between telling the same to a person in a professional manner as against shoving our personal moralistic BS in their face.

sledge_hammer
02-27-2009, 06:27 PM
Define "unprofessional" and how it applies to the replies here?

In what part of the world is standing up against drug peddlers and traffickers is limited to "personal" interpretations of moral? Drug laws are not intended to satisfy some lawmakers personal morals, but it is there because selling drugs is illegal regardless of what yours, mine or anyone else's personal moral fabric is.

We are not talking here about the idea of sex before marriage, , drinking, or other values that are left to the individual's personal moral beliefs. We are not talking about that here. We are discussion DRUGS in case you were not paying attention.

Maybe you should put down that bong you've been smoking when you typed that so that you can focus on the topic at hand

With your history of getting rammed here i would avoid saying that if i was you,

I agree with making it clear that we ( the forum members) condone actions breaking the law but there is a difference between telling the same to a person in a professional manner as against shoving our personal moralistic BS in their face.

psaxena
02-27-2009, 06:29 PM
Friends,
Please stop replying to these kind of post. Since these kind of post word illegal,marijuana and others, when somebody googles words related to that the IV page will get listed and first glance makes a bad reputation of IV. I would request the admin to take the thread off the site.

Your replies fuel the searchability of these kind of threads.

24fps
02-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Define "unprofessional" and how it applies to the replies here?

In what part of the world is standing up against drug peddlers and traffickers is limited to "personal" interpretations of moral? Drug laws are not intended to satisfy some lawmakers personal morals, but it is there because selling drugs is illegal regardless of what yours, mine or anyone else's personal moral fabric is.

What the hell are you talking about and what are YOU smoking?

Listen kid, i don't wanna get into a mud slinging immature tough-behind-the-keyboard match with you, i've seen you respond in here and its funny how you keep using the same line over and over again, lol.

Again, if you don't get the difference between the tone of a professional response against a personal opinion based lash-back then thats your problem not mine :)

sledge_hammer
02-27-2009, 06:41 PM
Kid? Pot calling the kettle black?

I have seen idiots like you who don't have an answer to questions and end up simply diluting the discussion with unrelated topics!

If you consider yourself tough and someone with credibility, then provide an answer to my previous post. Punk!

Listen kid, i don't wanna get into a mud slinging immature tough-behind-the-keyboard match with you, i've seen you respond in here and its funny how you keep using the same line over and over again, lol.

Again, if you don't get the difference between the tone in a professional response against a personal opinion based lash-back then thats your problem not mine :)

24fps
02-27-2009, 06:52 PM
Kid? Pot calling the kettle black?

I have seen idiots like you who don't have an answer to questions and end up simply diluting the discussion with unrelated topics!

If you consider yourself tough and someone with credibility, then provide an answer to my previous post. Punk!

Again, you're the one whose hijacked the thread with your verbal mastur*tion.

LMAO@ "if you consider yourself tough" hahaha

so fighting anonymously over the internet in a forum is your test of being "tough" ?
haha.

Go back and do your IT coding or whatever you do.

I shall reiterate what i stated in my previous post and leave the childish internet bickering to you Mr internet "Sledgehammer" LOL

sledge_hammer
02-27-2009, 06:57 PM
It is evident to anyone following this thread who hijacked it. I was only responding to the OP when you came here with your crappy comments about how people should not enforce personal morals on drug traffickers.

Why don't you explain to everyone how is telling the OP that we do not condone taking or selling drugs something of a personal opinion?

If your next post does not address the issue, then we all know who the real immature person is. Unless you have an answer, I will consider this case closed.

Again, you're the one whose hijacked the thread with your verbal mastur*tion.

LMAO@ "if you consider yourself tough" hahaha

so fighting anonymously over the internet in a forum is your test of being "tough" ?
haha.

Go back and do your IT coding or whatever you do.

I shall reiterate what i stated in my previous post and leave the childish internet bickering to you Mr internet "Sledgehammer" LOL

24fps
02-27-2009, 07:12 PM
It is evident to anyone following this thread who hijacked it. I was only responding to the OP when you came here with your crappy comments about how people should not enforce personal morals on drug traffickers.

Why don't you explain to everyone how is telling the OP that we do not condone taking or selling drugs something of a personal opinion?

If your next post does not address the issue, then we all know who the real immature person is. Unless you have an answer, I will consider this case closed.

I am not answerable to an anonymous "internet toughie" who picks up fights on forums. it's evident that your understanding of the tonality in a professional response vis a vis a personal one is impaired albeit imponderable.

I shall not waste my time "coaching" the same.

[B]"then we all know who the real immature person is"

After your fiasco with Kumar, doesn't this whole forum apart from a few thousand scandalized visitors know who really enthrones "immaturity" here?

With this i end my diatribe with you mr internet toughie aka sledgehammer. lol

sledge_hammer
02-27-2009, 07:19 PM
One more time - Why don't you explain to everyone how is telling the OP that we do not condone taking or selling drugs something of a personal opinion? And how is it like "shoving personal moral" on someone's face?

You have managed to dodge this question for a long time now. You have gone over all my other threads and what I have and have not done in those threads except provide me with an anwer to the above question. When will you learn to provide an explanation backing up your opinion and comment? How old do you have to be, to be able to substantiate your argument with valid reasons?

You are not skilled nor are you intelligent!

I am not answerable to an anonymous "internet toughie" who picks up fights on forums. it's evident that your understanding of the tonality in a professional response vis a vis a personal one is impaired albeit imponderable.

After your fiasco with Kumar, doesn't this whole forum apart from a few thousand scandalized visitors know who really enthrones "immaturity" here?

belmontboy
02-27-2009, 07:47 PM
this thread is useless. Please delete!

se_vnt3
02-28-2009, 02:49 PM
Though I want to feel sorry for you I cannot. Between all the things you have written I was trying to find one small indication to know that you are sorry for what you have done. I did not find one. You are arrogant enough to blame the immigration laws for not permiting you to come to the US, but never really looked into your own flaws for flouting drug laws.

Besides, this is a forum for legal employment based immigrants. You may hardly find any resource here that will help you with what you want!

...It goes without saying that as much as the United States has a duty to protect its citizens it also has a duty to be equally diplomatic toward foreigners and not continue persecuting the one or the other long after any condemning sentence has been exacted and executed.

I have nothing to be sorry for. Iím still paying my dues along with my family and weíre all grateful for the opportunity to redeem ourselves. Itís time we are recognized. Iím struggling with the principal of the matter. Iím not as bad as immigration is trying to make me out to be.

The government is telling my family I am not an adequate person to form a family with in the U.S. because I was deported with a drug-related offence of more than 30 grams of marijuana, yet it is granting the 212(d)(3) Waiver for Non-Immigrant Visas to Aliens deported with a drug-related offence of more than 30 grams of marijuana and who wish to travel to the U.S.. United States Citizens need an Immigrant Visas Waiver available to their Alien Immediate Relatives deported with a drug-related offence of more than 30 grams of Marijuana in order to even the scales on both U.S. citizen and Alien immigration privileges concerning Deported Aliens with a Drug-Related Offence of More than 30 Grams of Marijuana.

The way things are now U.S. citizens without a criminal conviction and with Alien Immediate Relatives are being discriminated against by their own government. The needs of deported Aliens with criminal convictions are being placed before their own.

Itís pure hypocrisy and itís my familyís and my name being placed on the line.

I mean, really, how great can the U.S. be if itís willing to lose their citizens to aliens like me when they decide to move outside of the United States to join their Immediate and shunned Alien Relatives? The U.S. governmentís violation of my familyís civil human rights to liberty, freedom of expression and equality before the law is unwarranted. My U.S. familyís civil liberties to equal protection under the law, to due process and privacy are being discriminated against, they are not receiving fair treatment.

snathan
02-28-2009, 03:18 PM
...It goes without saying that as much as the United States has a duty to protect its citizens it also has a duty to be equally diplomatic toward foreigners and not continue persecuting the one or the other long after any condemning sentence has been exacted and executed.

I have nothing to be sorry for. Iím still paying my dues along with my family and weíre all grateful for the opportunity to redeem ourselves. Itís time we are recognized. Iím struggling with the principal of the matter. Iím not as bad as immigration is trying to make me out to be.

The government is telling my family I am not an adequate person to form a family with in the U.S. because I was deported with a drug-related offence of more than 30 grams of marijuana, yet it is granting the 212(d)(3) Waiver for Non-Immigrant Visas to Aliens deported with a drug-related offence of more than 30 grams of marijuana and who wish to travel to the U.S.. United States Citizens need an Immigrant Visas Waiver available to their Alien Immediate Relatives deported with a drug-related offence of more than 30 grams of Marijuana in order to even the scales on both U.S. citizen and Alien immigration privileges concerning Deported Aliens with a Drug-Related Offence of More than 30 Grams of Marijuana.

The way things are now U.S. citizens without a criminal conviction and with Alien Immediate Relatives are being discriminated against by their own government. The needs of deported Aliens with criminal convictions are being placed before their own.

Itís pure hypocrisy and itís my familyís and my name being placed on the line.

I mean, really, how great can the U.S. be if itís willing to lose their citizens to aliens like me when they decide to move outside of the United States to join their Immediate and shunned Alien Relatives? The U.S. governmentís violation of my familyís civil human rights to liberty, freedom of expression and equality before the law is unwarranted. My U.S. familyís civil liberties to equal protection under the law, to due process and privacy are being discriminated against, they are not receiving fair treatment.

Whatever the crap it is...This forum and its members can not and will not support you. So please dont waste out time.

kumar1
02-28-2009, 03:33 PM
---

se_vnt3
02-28-2009, 03:41 PM
Regardless of the incorrect forum to tell about yourself, your story has serious flaws.
you are just telling us your side of a photoshopped story.

Even after you are here illegally, you can correct things and take a legal turn. there are so many cases where people who have overstayed or crossed over illegally, got themselves deported and or brought themselves out of the closet and applied and got their citizenships.

Also, bcos you spent 30 years in the country, you should be given a priority over a kid from your country who kept applying for a green card lottery every year, trying to enter the US legally?

to make matters worse, you stayed illegally in a country and did not follow the rule of law.

1. I am beyond the ďwaiting for my delayed Green-CardĒ and ďattempting to correct my ilegal statusĒ stage. I am not new to immigration, Iím true to immigration.

2. I am no longer fighting for my rights. Iím OK. Iím in my own country with all rights available to me and am offered a Waiver by the U.S. to visit my friends, family and loved ones when I want. Today Iím fighting for my USC Immediate Relativesí rights from my country. How many of you high&mighty can say that? Probably never will too. Youíd have to walk in my shoes and from my view none of you except for 24ps can fit them, though sledge_hammer might have to learn how to walk in them. He/she sounds a lot like me in my smug and cocky drug peddling and trafficking days. Clue, sledge_hammer: The key to expertise does not lie in what you do but in how you do it. Obligating an unrequested personal opiniůn on someone is quite negligent and incompetent of a professional. But I guess thatís whatís expected of IV while youíre dug in here, hunh? How unfortunate.

3. You who are new to immigration can probably learn a lot from my case if you werenít so caught up in your virgin-eared-newbies image. Like anyoneís going to believe that. Anyone whoís anyone already knows all you want is your Green Card or for whatever human right you feel is being overlooked in this life to be acknowledged while youíre still alive Ė like me. Letís hope none of you will ever need an individual such as myself to understand your case anytime in the future. God bless you in all your endeveours.

se_vnt3
02-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Whatever the crap it is...This forum and its members can not and will not support you. So please dont waste out time.

I understand you don’t care about the United States and its people and you’re only interested in what you can gain from them but if you weren’t so blinded by greed you’d see this is something else they can give to you. Now I know why I took the route I did, I would have accomplished far less in my personal life with the likes of you. In fact, I may doing to much sharing my expertise with you. I refuse to have my name tarnished any further. Besides, you’re only a beginner. What was I thinking? IV really ought to make it clear to everyone that this is an amateur site. Maybe by changing its name to Beginning Immigration. IV definitely is not the voice of Immigration – my voice is different from IVs and I’m dealing with immigration. I may have to contact the internet higher-ups about this farse.

gvenkat
02-28-2009, 04:02 PM
I understand you donít care about the United States and its people and youíre only interested in what you can gain from them but if you werenít so blinded by greed youíd see this is something else they can give to you. Now I know why I took the route I did, I would have accomplished far less in my personal life with the likes of you. In fact, I may doing to much sharing my expertise with you. I refuse to have my name tarnished any further. Besides, youíre only a beginner. What was I thinking? IV really ought to make it clear to everyone that this is an amateur site. Maybe by changing its name to Beginning Immigration. IV definitely is not the voice of Immigration Ė my voice is different from IVs and Iím dealing with immigration. I may have to contact the internet higher-ups about this farse.

u shud have tried the smuggling from any other country say thailand or singapore.. then u would not have come here crying.. now get lost :mad::mad::mad:

snathan
02-28-2009, 06:39 PM
I understand you donít care about the United States and its people and youíre only interested in what you can gain from them but if you werenít so blinded by greed youíd see this is something else they can give to you. Now I know why I took the route I did, I would have accomplished far less in my personal life with the likes of you. In fact, I may doing to much sharing my expertise with you. I refuse to have my name tarnished any further. Besides, youíre only a beginner. What was I thinking? IV really ought to make it clear to everyone that this is an amateur site. Maybe by changing its name to Beginning Immigration. IV definitely is not the voice of Immigration Ė my voice is different from IVs and Iím dealing with immigration. I may have to contact the internet higher-ups about this farse.

Basically we dont care or support illegals and drug traficers. if you are innocent, go to court and fight your rights. Now get lost

snathan
02-28-2009, 06:42 PM
I understand you don’t care about the United States and its people and you’re only interested in what you can gain from them but if you weren’t so blinded by greed you’d see this is something else they can give to you. Now I know why I took the route I did, I would have accomplished far less in my personal life with the likes of you. In fact, I may doing to much sharing my expertise with you. I refuse to have my name tarnished any further. Besides, you’re only a beginner. What was I thinking? IV really ought to make it clear to everyone that this is an amateur site. Maybe by changing its name to Beginning Immigration. IV definitely is not the voice of Immigration – my voice is different from IVs and I’m dealing with immigration. I may have to contact the internet higher-ups about this farse.

Thanks for sharing your expertise. But unfortunately we are not in the drug trafficking business. IV is only for legal employment based immigrants. This is clearly stated in the IV policy.

Believe me, you wont get any help here. You like it or not, its the fact. So dont waste our time as well as your's.

Almond
03-01-2009, 12:05 AM
HAHA too funny how this thread backfired. This is what happens when you don't read off it enough before you post in order to get a feel of the "personalities" on here.