PDA

View Full Version : finger printing info

sundeep14
02-26-2009, 11:12 AM
i had done my 485 filing during july 07 and also done my fingerprinting that time..i have been renewin EAD paper based for last couple of yrs now..its been more than 18 months now..do i get finger printing renewal notice or something..?...i hear rumors that june/july the priority dates might become current again..this time dont want to lose a potential chance to get GC because my finger prints are expired and not updated...

krishnam70
02-27-2009, 04:54 PM
i had done my 485 filing during july 07 and also done my fingerprinting that time..i have been renewin EAD paper based for last couple of yrs now..its been more than 18 months now..do i get finger printing renewal notice or something..?...i hear rumors that june/july the priority dates might become current again..this time dont want to lose a potential chance to get GC because my finger prints are expired and not updated...

Can you please do your research on the FP threads before opening a new thread! It scatters the information and does not help people who are looking for information. Sincere request since this is not a unique request

- cheers
kris