PDA

View Full Version : i-94 expiring on AOS/EAD

chi_shark
02-12-2009, 07:10 PM
hello folks,

my i-94 and my family's i-94 expires in the next few months. we are all on AOS and while i have a valid AP, my wife and child dont. so, how do we get a new i-94?

texcan
02-12-2009, 07:13 PM
hello folks,

my i-94 and my family's i-94 expires in the next few months. we are all on AOS and while i have a valid AP, my wife and child dont. so, how do we get a new i-94?

you will get new i-94 valid for D/S when you enter USA.
Seems like your current i-94 was on a visa.

you donot need to do anything, you are fine.

WaitingForMyGC
02-12-2009, 07:14 PM
You don't need one. You are never out of status when your AOS application is pending.

chi_shark
02-12-2009, 07:17 PM
You don't need one. You are never out of status when your AOS application is pending.

thanks a bunch! phew a relief... but what about the fam which has never travelled on the last AP and we never applied for a new AP for them...

chi_shark
02-13-2009, 03:11 PM
thanks a bunch! phew a relief... but what about the fam which has never travelled on the last AP and we never applied for a new AP for them...

bump

krishna_brc
02-13-2009, 03:23 PM

Doesn't matter for the Family too as long as their AOS is pending!!!

chi_shark
02-13-2009, 04:25 PM
Doesn't matter for the Family too as long as their AOS is pending!!!

then why do they even give an i-94 when you enter the country on AP? thats weird isnt it?

krishnam70
02-16-2009, 05:42 PM

the family may not travel outside of the USA until they get an Approved AP in hand otherwise they cannot re-enter the country and their application is deemed to be abandoned..

cheers
kris