PDA

View Full Version : Finger print issue

mzafar125
02-03-2009, 08:16 PM
Hello,

I just received a RFE stating that USCIS does not have a copy of my finger prints. I went to the USCIS service center last year to give them my finger prints as requested by the notice that I got. I called the USCIS center and they were not too helpful, big suprise. Has anyone experienced this issue ? Would it help if I contacted our congressman or senator ? USCIS does not want to approve my application and they have found this lame excuse. It really ticks me off. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Dhundhun
02-03-2009, 08:55 PM
Hello,

I just received a RFE stating that USCIS does not have a copy of my finger prints. I went to the USCIS service center last year to give them my finger prints as requested by the notice that I got. I called the USCIS center and they were not too helpful, big suprise. Has anyone experienced this issue ? Would it help if I contacted our congressman or senator ? USCIS does not want to approve my application and they have found this lame excuse. It really ticks me off. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

It does happen. Once medicals of one of my friends was lost. His wife and kid got GC. After six months he (primary applicant) got his own GC. It was fault of USCIS, so they gave GC to dependants before giving to primary applicant.

Just get your FP done as per notice.

I am not sure, which type of help they can offer, if FP is lost. There is no compensation or humanitarian consideration towards lost document except it has to be reproduced.

gbof
02-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Hello,

Thanks!

Stop exploring other options and Try to seek FP appointment and GO for FP. It will follow your GC. Also, remember when you go for FP at ASC they stamp FP notice you carry and write dt and code of fp--MAIL a copy of your OLD fp also and try to secure fresh FP and wait for GC . I hope it will follow soon. BTW, i gave you green dot to lift your spirits

bindas74
02-03-2009, 11:12 PM
It does happen. Once medicals of one of my friends was lost. His wife and kid got GC. After six months he (primary applicant) got his own GC. It was fault of USCIS, so they gave GC to dependants before giving to primary applicant.

Just get your FP done as per notice.

I am not sure, which type of help they can offer, if FP is lost. There is no compensation or humanitarian consideration towards lost document except it has to be reproduced.

Hi,

I have a question. My FP for I485 was done in Sep 07. After that I went one more time last year ( April 08 ) when I had applied for my EAD.

I read on one of these forums that we need to be pro-active and ask for our FP if past 15 months. Is this true?

Will my EAD FP count towards it?

Please advise.

Thanks