PDA

View Full Version : Post on DHS Blog- Sec. Janet is reading it

ras
02-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Sec. Janet Napolitano is publishing and reading comments on DHS blog. I guess this would be a good time to post our issues to bring it to her notice. Once she gets immersed in all other activities she probably may not have a glance on all the posts. So the early the better to catch her eye on IV issues on DHS blog.

Some one has posted a comment like a memo (action items) on her first message. This one appears to be for illegal immigrants that outlines the action items. That really summarized many things for her understanding.

In the similar lines if there is one comment (published like a memo with action items) on DHS blog, pretty sure she would definitely look into these.

I guess the media team of IV has to do some home work and create a comprehensive action items / Recommendation that could be adopted by DHS and posted on this blog.

http://www.dhs.gov/journal/leadership/2009/01/getting-to-work.html#comments

WaitingForMyGC
02-02-2009, 12:35 PM
Sec. Janet Napolitano is publishing and reading comments on DHS blog. I guess this would be a good time to post our issues to bring it to her notice. Once she gets immersed in all other activities she probably may not have a glance on all the posts. So the early the better to catch her eye on IV issues on DHS blog.

Some one has posted a comment like a memo (action items) on her first message. This one appears to be for illegal immigrants that outlines the action items. That really summarized many things for her understanding.

In the similar lines if there is one comment (published like a memo with action items) on DHS blog, pretty sure she would definitely look into these.

I guess the media team of IV has to do some home work and create a comprehensive action items / Recommendation that could be adopted by DHS and posted on this blog.

http://www.dhs.gov/journal/leadership/2009/01/getting-to-work.html#comments

I did my part.

vivekm1309
02-02-2009, 12:51 PM
I did write a message last night ...it got published...

mirage
02-02-2009, 12:58 PM
It is funny to see people are asking her to do something about EB quota, solving green card quota problems etc. I wonder these people even know whom they are writing what. They are just wasting her time and their own time. She can only work on administrative issues and not legislative things, asking her to increase Green card quota is funny... We should just be asking her to make things more transparent, things like, bringing back H1B stamping in US, statistics on pending Green Card applications, more clearity on Visa cut-off dates etc..