PDA

View Full Version : Service Fee for LLC or new company waived

belmontboy
01-05-2009, 05:27 PM
mycorporation is waiving service fee for new company or LLC formation.
Interested folks may want to checkout : http://mycorporation.intuit.com/

EndlessWait
01-05-2009, 05:29 PM
must be scam to get personal info.

reddymjm
01-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Its true. Its a promotion.

belmontboy
01-05-2009, 05:35 PM
No. Its part of Intuit Corporation.
Its a promotional offer.

kevinkris
01-05-2009, 06:02 PM
What they are waiving off is their service charge..
state fee anyways apply..

must be scam to get personal info.

BECsufferer
10-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Problem is not regestering LLC, it's coming up with business plan. In Michigan, for $50 you can incorporate LLC on your own. I did it under my wifes name 2 yrs ago ... piece of cake. Except that I still don't know what business to startup? ... now that's a problem:confused:.

chi_shark
10-02-2009, 05:38 PM
count me in your group... i inc-ed last year in illinois and sent out the articles of dissolution earlier this year... total cost i think 75 for inc and 5 for dissolution...

but things have changed recently, i am now looking to be self-employed for contracting type of work... through some of these bigger "prime vendors"

Problem is not regestering LLC, it's coming up with business plan. In Michigan, for $50 you can incorporate LLC on your own. I did it under my wifes name 2 yrs ago ... piece of cake. Except that I still don't know what business to startup? ... now that's a problem:confused:.

BECsufferer
10-02-2009, 07:13 PM
count me in your group... i inc-ed last year in illinois and sent out the articles of dissolution earlier this year... total cost i think 75 for inc and 5 for dissolution...

but things have changed recently, i am now looking to be self-employed for contracting type of work... through some of these bigger "prime vendors"

I am still hoping I won''t need to dissolve ... B+.

Unfortunatly, in my stream of engineering (mechanical/ aerospace) the solo-contract jobs are few and less rewarding. Plus unlike IT which is new area, their are many old-timers clogging little bit of opportunities. don't know if you heard, they prefer a mechanical engineer with more years than knowledge.:p. So will I wait to completly lose all hairs and have beard bright white, I need to do some business. Still looking out!

chi_shark
11-23-2009, 04:24 PM
exactly what are you looking to get into?

I am still hoping I won''t need to dissolve ... B+.

Unfortunatly, in my stream of engineering (mechanical/ aerospace) the solo-contract jobs are few and less rewarding. Plus unlike IT which is new area, their are many old-timers clogging little bit of opportunities. don't know if you heard, they prefer a mechanical engineer with more years than knowledge.:p. So will I wait to completly lose all hairs and have beard bright white, I need to do some business. Still looking out!