PDA

View Full Version : USCIS Blog: Encouraging High Skilled Workers to bloster US Economy

s416504
08-03-2011, 10:29 AM
The Beacon: Encouraging Entrepreneurs and High Skilled Workers to Bolster the U.S. Economy and Spur Job Growth (http://blog.uscis.gov/2011/08/encouraging-entrepreneurs-and-high.html)

Part of that..
USCIS is going expand the Premium Processing Service to immigrant petitions for multinational executives and managers (L1A Visa)

thankgod
08-03-2011, 10:45 AM
The Beacon: Encouraging Entrepreneurs and High Skilled Workers to Bolster the U.S. Economy and Spur Job Growth (http://blog.uscis.gov/2011/08/encouraging-entrepreneurs-and-high.html)

Part of that..
USCIS is going expand the Premium Processing Service to immigrant petitions for multinational executives and managers (L1A Visa)

Looks like they are going to do more harm than good for EB2 row.

Now EB2 will become like EB3.

Only sole proprietor H1B part is good. Though I know they reject all the applications after counting their money.

ronhira
08-03-2011, 10:57 AM
this is all sound bites and bull $hit to prepare for the elections..... what matters is real results matter, not sound bites.....

Part of that..

PlainSpeakSucks
08-03-2011, 11:01 AM
this is all sound bites and bull $hit to prepare for the elections..... what matters is real results matter, not sound bites.....

just like the debt bandage.

thankgod
08-03-2011, 11:25 AM
just like the debt bandage.

This is insane.

Just they want to beat with a hammer on EB2.

Imagine people are waiting for GC almost from 10 years.How pathetic it is.
USCIS just need people money.
If they continue doing this with out actual reform, one day people will head towards another country.

US is no longer a dream to Immigrants.

imh1b
08-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Looks like they are going to do more harm than good for EB2 row.

Now EB2 will become like EB3.

Only sole proprietor H1B part is good. Though I know they reject all the applications after counting their money.

You are saying all this because you are EB2 :D

imh1b
08-03-2011, 02:05 PM
This is a blessing for all EB3s

gobi
08-03-2011, 04:23 PM
To imh1b: Can you please tell how?

gobi
08-03-2011, 04:28 PM
Can somebody please explain how this is going to impact EB2 category negatively and benefit EB3 category?

PlainSpeakSucks
08-03-2011, 04:37 PM
Apparently the EB2 people are worried that a new classification is being carved into the existing EB2 category - entrepreneurs.
Being kind of like NIW, a lot of people can file new EB2 applications and port their priority date from EB3 on their own.
This is of course good for any EB3 who wants to start their own business. But I don;t think we are going to see a huge rush of porters due to this change
This will add a lot of overhead in USCIS if they are flooded by fake applications, as people will try to take advantage of this law in the early stages.
It remains to be seen, whether this is a good idea or a bad idea

Can somebody please explain how this is going to impact EB2 category negatively and benefit EB3 category?

gk_2000
08-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Strange, the blog STILL says "0 Comments".. maybe they are not liking the comments they are getting. Let them suffer.

thankgod
08-03-2011, 05:03 PM
You are saying all this because you are EB2 :D

Why do you want to start a fight ?
I wrote my feeling because they are going to add another class into EB2 which will eventually make EB2 slow.

And do you know one thing. I will not get effected by this. People after July 2011 EB2 priority dates people will get effect because of this.

If EB2 will be current the next spill over will fall into EB3.

So because of this rule, people can apply in this category will go with EB2 and EB3 will never become current.

I hope you are clear now.

SO REALLY I AM THINKING ABOUT YOU. AND I AM SAYING IT ON BEHALF OF YOU

thankgod
08-03-2011, 05:09 PM

This does not effect for EB2 people with priority dates July 2011 and before.

All EB2 applicants with PD July 2011 may get effected by this.

And I don't see any place where EB3 will get benefited here.

There is only one chance that an EB3 guy can apply H1 on his own, If he can start a business and he can port his application into EB2.

DO you thing that will happen. They will put a new clause like for opening a business u need to have some million dollars like that.

SO bottom line is USCIS is not happy with very good EB2 movement and they want to jampack it.

thankgod
08-03-2011, 05:10 PM
This is a blessing for all EB3s

What kind of a psycho you are.

Your intention is like "Lets stay in the shit together"

gobi
08-03-2011, 05:38 PM
I myself explored the EB5 category for Immigrant Investors at some point of time. But that requires to invest at least $500,000, creating at least 10 jobs. So, I think USCIS will come back soon detailing the requirement for new EB2 category. And hopefully it will not be as easy as it sounds at this point of time.

gk_2000
08-03-2011, 05:41 PM
I myself explored the EB5 category for Immigrant Investors at some point of time. But that requires to invest at least $500,000, creating at least 10 jobs. So, I think USCIS will come back soon detailing the requirement for new EB2 category. And hopefully it will not be as easy as it sounds at this point of time.

My friend Gobi (Cauliflower) it is already impossible to use this category, no matter what they say on top of this. Just try it! For starters, how will you approach your employer?

gk_2000
08-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Ok, I think I get it ... this is meant for hiring people who have been entrepreneurs in their home country, so they can continue as slave here

chikna
08-03-2011, 06:39 PM
Why do they want Foreigners to start business and hire Americans? What's wrong with American's? Are they lazy to work or what?

gk_2000
08-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Why do they want Foreigners to start business and hire Americans? What's wrong with American's? Are they lazy to work or what?

Who said they want them to start business? On the contrary then want more slave foreigners

h1techSlave
08-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Come on Mr. USCIS; just send us our green cards. Why create all these hassles for everybody?

snathan
08-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Come on Mr. USCIS; just send us our green cards. Why create all these hassles for everybody?

Just to keep their feet on our throat...

On a side note....EB2 ROW is always current and they dont need this new cat. For IC, its meaningless....so what are they
trying to do.?

chikna
08-03-2011, 11:43 PM
On immigration, a step in the right direction (http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/on-immigration-a-step-in-the-right-direction/2011/08/03/gIQA2bGgsI_story.html)

There is another big opportunity to tremendously boost the economy. One million skilled workers doctors, scientists and engineers are legally in the United States waiting for permanent resident visas. Many have been waiting for more than a decade. These people are getting frustrated and leaving the country in droves.