PDA

View Full Version : Vote on Change.gov

uumapathi
12-29-2008, 02:44 PM
I just posted a question in change.gov and seeking your votes:

"What are you planning to do to ease the pain of legal immigration applicants waiting to get their lawful permanent residency for a number of years?"

sanju
12-29-2008, 03:24 PM
I just posted a question in change.gov and seeking your votes:

"What are you planning to do to ease the pain of legal immigration applicants waiting to get their lawful permanent residency for a number of years?"

I received the following email (as newsletter) from John D. Podesta

-----------------------------------------------------

Dear Sanju,

We recently launched a new feature on Change.gov called Open for Questions. Thousands of you responded, asking 10,000 questions and voting nearly a million times on questions from others.

Now that we've answered some of the most popular ones from the last round, we are open for questions again. Ask whatever you like, and vote up or down on the other questions to let us know which ones you most want the Transition to answer.

Get started now at http://change.gov/openforquestions

We're looking forward to learning about what you want to know.

Thanks,

John

John D. Podesta
Co-Chair
Obama-Biden Transition Project

-----------------------------------------------------

uumapathi
12-29-2008, 03:31 PM
I saw the email and posted the question. I am not sure if there was any other legal immigration related questions posted.

permfiling
12-29-2008, 03:34 PM
I saw the email and posted the question. I am not sure if there was any other legal immigration related questions posted.

I got the same email as well but there was no section for immigration

uumapathi
12-29-2008, 03:39 PM
and find the related questions.

sanju
12-29-2008, 03:52 PM
IV is doing a campaign on Change.gov and that's how came to know about it -
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22639

I posted my question few days back and I am sure there are others who posted their EB related questions.

kc_p21
12-29-2008, 04:38 PM
"What is the administration's plan to simplify legal immigration? Do you know that the current green card processing dates for eb3 india/china is 2001. Just like education, flow of skillful immigrants has a "long term" effect on the country's future."
SS, Medford, MA
- Additional Issues

vikramy
12-29-2008, 08:08 PM
I voted too

designserve
12-29-2008, 08:56 PM
I have posted a question on Immigration in the science and tech section...Can you guys please vote...I get a lot of negative response there.The name is shanky.

gc_dega_gandhigiri
12-29-2008, 09:34 PM
Can someone tell me if there is any general EB related question rather than eb2 or eb3? If not then can someone please frame a question and post it on change.gov on behalf of IV and then we all can vote for the same?

xyzgc
12-30-2008, 03:30 AM
voted.