PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to a new immigrant coming from india on a gc to find a new job?

comedychiru
07-30-2011, 03:14 AM
Hello all,

I am considering for EB5. of what is given in this forum and all other forums out there, it is a easy process of obtaining a gc through an eb5 (regional center option). And I don't really know how business go on in the us. I mean I could invest in some subway franchise etc or retail or fast foods chain etc as mentioned by others in the forum.

My question is whether it is easy to find anew job any job would do, I am proficient at computer coding but I am okay with any kind of job to start the new life. As I come from India, I am happy with any kind of job. I don't expect too much in salaries. As I am going away from my country, I am not expecting any sudden fortune.

My friends say that it is possible to fetch a new coder job easily, if we try out few job consultancies.

If anyone out there read this and understood what I am asking for, Please dont hesitate to share your knowledge.

Thanks a lot in advance.

snathan
07-30-2011, 10:44 AM
Hello all,

I am considering for EB5. of what is given in this forum and all other forums out there, it is a easy process of obtaining a gc through an eb5 (regional center option). And I don't really know how business go on in the us. I mean I could invest in some subway franchise etc or retail or fast foods chain etc as mentioned by others in the forum.

My question is whether it is easy to find anew job any job would do, I am proficient at computer coding but I am okay with any kind of job to start the new life. As I come from India, I am happy with any kind of job. I don't expect too much in salaries. As I am going away from my country, I am not expecting any sudden fortune.

My friends say that it is possible to fetch a new coder job easily, if we try out few job consultancies.

If anyone out there read this and understood what I am asking for, Please dont hesitate to share your knowledge.

Thanks a lot in advance.

EB5 is a investor visa, where you will have to invest 500K to $1 million in a new business or existing business and hire 3-5 USC or PR holders. You can not find a find and work on the EB5 visa without investment.

If you have that kind of money, I dont understand why you need a coding job..or may be you are just a troll?

ronhira
07-30-2011, 11:02 AM
this is another anti-immigrant ba$tard... pretending to be an immigrant.... & deliberately posting that he is trying to do something illegal......

new coder? job in job consultancy? expecting to be paid low? from india? investing in subway under investor visa - eb-5?

com'mon u can better than this..... not that u were not good in u'r job and that's y u lost it.... but u'r not good in lying either, so u just got caught red handed..... keep trying u filth

Hello all,

Thanks a lot in advance.

floridasun
07-30-2011, 11:12 AM
Hello all,

Thanks a lot in advance.

if you are trying to elicit something meaningful, be a little bit more intelligent.

ps3539
07-30-2011, 12:16 PM
The author looks be a dumb guy.

frustratingGC
07-30-2011, 03:52 PM
Next some other anti could try to hack password and post message as legitimate user, But this poor guy is not worth to do it.

comedychiru
07-31-2011, 01:06 AM
hell all of you thank you very much for replying. I believe that i have not posted my message clearly. I am not a us c . I am from India. I am not against any thing that you cited.

snathan , ronhira , ps3539 , frustratingGC are you guys from India? . it is shown in the forum. I believe all of you are working in usa on some eb visas.

My question is,

1. Is it possible to startup a small business in us for just 500k - 1 mil usd? . I have no idea of how business in us operate, i mean financial aspects.

I have read about eb5 and its documents on the uscis. there were three options out of which one is a regional center. Where I dont actively participate in the business.

2. Okay, I have asked that If I could fetch a job. I was thinking why many people migrate to us, Do they really get a good job?. Is it that difficult to get a job in the us. I have read that many people loose their jobs because of recession blah blah etc.

Job was only my last option, if at all my business would fail / regional center would fail . I should be having some sort of backup. By the way i think people living in the us are fairly rich than others.

I dont want to write any more which will only confuse. So please reply me.

Thank you very much for your time

comedychiru
07-31-2011, 01:13 AM
EB5 is a investor visa, where you will have to invest 500K to $1 million in a new business or existing business and hire 3-5 USC or PR holders. You can not find a find and work on the EB5 visa without investment.

If you have that kind of money, I dont understand why you need a coding job..or may be you are just a troll?

Are you originally from India?. I am from Andhra. You already know this? . Anyways I really dont know about how business run in the us. Does investing a 500k -1 million usd can fetch a good business?. In india right now, we would actually invest the same. Anyways thanx a lot for replying.

comedychiru
07-31-2011, 01:16 AM
Next some other anti could try to hack password and post message as legitimate user, But this poor guy is not worth to do it.

I dont get you. Anyways are you from India. Do you know AP? .

buddyinsd
07-31-2011, 01:55 AM
I dont get you. Anyways are you from India. Do you know AP? .

Ha ha r u gulti? Do u know AP? r u from Telengana? R u from Rayalseema? --- real comedian...just like chiru...

Do u know Chiru?

forgerator
07-31-2011, 02:10 AM
hell all of you thank you very much for replying. I believe that i have not posted my message clearly. I am not a us c . I am from India. I am not against any thing that you cited.

snathan , ronhira , ps3539 , frustratingGC are you guys from India? . it is shown in the forum. I believe all of you are working in usa on some eb visas.

My question is,

1. Is it possible to startup a small business in us for just 500k - 1 mil usd? . I have no idea of how business in us operate, i mean financial aspects.

I have read about eb5 and its documents on the uscis. there were three options out of which one is a regional center. Where I dont actively participate in the business.

2. Okay, I have asked that If I could fetch a job. I was thinking why many people migrate to us, Do they really get a good job?. Is it that difficult to get a job in the us. I have read that many people loose their jobs because of recession blah blah etc.

Job was only my last option, if at all my business would fail / regional center would fail . I should be having some sort of backup. By the way i think people living in the us are fairly rich than others.

I dont want to write any more which will only confuse. So please reply me.

Thank you very much for your time

You have to ask yourself why are you looking to migrate to the US if you have that kind of money??

You mentioned you know coding.. what good do you suppose that will do? It's not a free-for-all buffet of jobs , that you can just waltz in to this country by knowing coding and get a good job. There is a lot of competition. You have a much better chance if you invested in the US by means of getting a Masters degree here and then applying for a job.

Also you're confused about whether you want to operate a business or you want to do coding or other job. Need to get your priorities straight.

comedychiru
07-31-2011, 05:44 AM
Ha ha r u gulti? Do u know AP? r u from Telengana? R u from Rayalseema? --- real comedian...just like chiru...

Do u know Chiru?

Ya I know chiru on the silver screen only.
Havent met him anyways he is a real comedian but a super star. But my name is not chiru. I created this id when he acted one of the movies that went flap. no telangana no rayalaseema we are all andhra. why people always differentiate themselves

floridasun
07-31-2011, 01:32 PM
yes investing 500k - 1 million usd will fetch a good business. see if the below business plan interests your intelligent brain

1. split your 500k - 1 million usd into stacks of 10k each

2. use these stacks wisely and shove the paper up your ...

3. if you still have money to run business in the us, repeat steps 1 & 2

Are you originally from India?. I am from Andhra. You already know this? . Anyways I really dont know about how business run in the us. Does investing a 500k -1 million usd can fetch a good business?. In india right now, we would actually invest the same. Anyways thanx a lot for replying.

snathan
07-31-2011, 01:50 PM

You dont need any back up plan...once your business fails, you will be thrown out. You will receive only conditional GC for three years. So once the business fails, you can go back and beg in India.

kumara121
07-31-2011, 02:42 PM
Hello all,

Thanks a lot in advance.

For EB-5 GC, you need to invest $500k-1M in some govt approved schemes. Many Law firms can help you in finding these and charge around 25k for providing services. You will be issued a temperary GC. The return on your investment will be at max 5%. Once you get Temperary GC, you can work anywhere like a permanent GC. You should keep you investment for atleast 3-4 years to get Permanent GC. After getting permanent GC, you can withdraw your investment.

madras1
07-31-2011, 04:41 PM
Chiru,

I understand you, buddy. Please ignore these guys. I can get you an expert to help you on this matter. However, there are some initial costs associated with the process. Please PM me, and I will tell you how to wire the money.

GCmuddu_H1BVaddu
07-31-2011, 07:18 PM
hahaha, agree. Seems like this chiru dude doesn't know the spelling of Business and wants to invest 1 mil in US and asking for help here. I think you gave the right suggestion, go back and beg.

You dont need any back up plan...once your business fails, you will be thrown out. You will receive only conditional GC for three years. So once the business fails, you can go back and beg in India.

thankgod
07-31-2011, 10:52 PM
Hello all,

Thanks a lot in advance.

What you need to do is , take classes from a reputed spoken english institute.