PDA

View Full Version : Is my company blacklisted?

overseas
12-20-2008, 10:40 AM
Dear Friends,

I know there is some investigation in progress on the consulting company I'm working for visa fraud. As far as I know this investigation is started before 3 months. Recently one of my friend working in the same company from past 1 year went to Canada for H1B stamping and he got administrative processing which is pending from more than 15 days.

I'm not sure whether this is because the company is blacklisted or one of those random incidents.

I need to apply visitor visa for my inlaws in April. So I'm wondering whether they will get visa as I'm applying visa from this company. My questions are

1) If the company is blacklisted, will that be a problem for visiting visa? (Pardon my ignorance but not sure whether all the consulates will be notified etc...)

2) When I ask the company people they are saying everything is fine with them. But is there any way I can know my company is blacklisted for sure? Any website or any source for knowing blacklisted companies.

I hope to get your advice and guidance. Thanks.

seeniraj
12-20-2008, 10:49 AM
Check your PM

leo2606
12-20-2008, 08:27 PM
See my reply below. This information is based on my personal experience in my case and few of my friend's case.

Dear Friends,

1) If the company is blacklisted, will that be a problem for visiting visa? (Pardon my ignorance but not sure whether all the consulates will be notified etc...)

99% should not.
Usually consulate checks the following first 3 things
1. Your relationship with your inlaws i.e they will make sure they are
parents of your spouse through your passport, marriage certificate and
your spouse passport.
2. Your bank documents showing good amount.
3. Your pay checks and may be W-2s.

In my case consulate never asked for the following information
4. Lastly they might ask for an employment letter but most likely they will
verify the company information as long as 1-3 are fine.

2) When I ask the company people they are saying everything is fine with them. But is there any way I can know my company is blacklisted for sure? Any website or any source for knowing blacklisted companies.

There is no official website that I am aware of.

ras
12-20-2008, 08:53 PM
Dear Friends,

If your company is listed is below, chances are you may have little hard time because the experiences of the folks from these companies are not good..

1.Mastech Sys
2.Syntel
3.Computer People Inc.
4.Capricon
5.American MegaTrend Inc.
6.CBS
7.Intelligroup (Edison - New Jersey)
8.Cybertech (Chicago - Ilinnois)
9.Systech (Gelndale - Calif.)
10.IntecNew Jersey. Now it is named as Compuflex.
11.Indotronixs or Indotronics?
12.Capricorn Systems Inc , Atlanta
13.BCC computers Ltd in Madras *** (Dangerously
BlackListed)******
14.Frontier Systems ***(Highly Black Listed)
15.C G VAK(Coimbatore)
16.Kumaran Software, Anna Nagar, Madras *******(Highly and
Dangerously BlackListed)*******
17.BCS Project Consultants;
18.Cambridge Resource Group (crgsoft) http://crgsoft.com
19.Doon Technologies Inc (DTI)

ssdtm
12-20-2008, 11:52 PM
Hi Ras, can you please elaborate. What kind of trouble folks had from these cos and how many cases you are talking about??? I am shy of jumping to conclusions here.