PDA

View Full Version : Confusion fot Degree Requirment for filing into EB2

adrshen
12-16-2008, 05:11 PM
Guys,
I am gona to apply for Green card. Right now I am preparing documents and collecting information, probably in first week of Jan i will go to apply.
I did my Master in Computer Science (2 yrs) and did science graduation (2 yrs) and do have 5 yrs really progressive and professional experience and also I do have 5 Microsoft certifications.

The question is some of the friends I should go under EB2 some of them say I have to go under EB3. What should I do? What is best for me? I understand that case go fast under EB2 but before applying I want to make sure that I would not be getting any RFEs specially RFEs for education and experience.

Would some body please suggest me what should I do?

ashkam
12-16-2008, 05:15 PM
Guys,
I am gona to apply for Green card. Right now I am preparing documents and collecting information, probably in first week of Jan i will go to apply.
I did my Master in Computer Science (2 yrs) and did science graduation (2 yrs) and do have 5 yrs really progressive and professional experience and also I do have 5 Microsoft certifications.

The question is some of the friends I should go under EB2 some of them say I have to go under EB3. What should I do? What is best for me? I understand that case go fast under EB2 but before applying I want to make sure that I would not be getting any RFEs specially RFEs for education and experience.

Would some body please suggest me what should I do?

It's not your degrees but the job requirements that determine whether you need to apply in EB2 or EB3.

newbie2020
12-16-2008, 05:19 PM
Though it is the job requirements, Yet if you do not have 4 year graduate degree, USCIS will likely send an RFE for EB2.

You may qualify for EB3

gulute
12-16-2008, 07:34 PM
Unless your Masters is from US.

Though it is the job requirements, Yet if you do not have 4 year graduate degree, USCIS will likely send an RFE for EB2.

You may qualify for EB3

redgreen
12-16-2008, 11:33 PM
where did you get 2 year degree and after that 2 year Masters??