PDA

View Full Version : Premium Processing I-140 - Risks involved...

DudleyDoRight
06-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Just heard from my lawyer today that my PERM application was approved :). I am considering premium processing my I-140 petition with the Texas Service Center. It's mainly about mental peace. Just wanted to ask people about their experiences with PP filing of I-140 at TSC. Do most of these land up being RFE'd? denied? any trends?

---------------------
Chargeability: India
Category: EB2
PD: Apr-11

Minor Bug Fix Issue: Apparently the "priority date" field under the "public profile" tab does not go beyond Nov-10....lol!!!

indigokiwi
06-28-2011, 04:52 PM
Please complete your profile, so other's also get some help....

Uhhh..his post says his perm just got approved and he is in EB2. Couldn't you figure it out? :D

careerGC5050
06-28-2011, 04:55 PM
Nope, in my opinion it doesnt involve any additional risk, Go on if you have the additional 1200$ to spend . Do weigh in your options in terms of time regular processing takes these days vs spending for premium processing .

ambals03
06-28-2011, 05:32 PM
Where can I find the current I-140 approval trends/timings ?

airbusfan
06-28-2011, 05:44 PM
There is no change in outcome with respect to premium processing or regular processing. But if it's just for peace of mind, then go ahead. But bear in mind, since your country of chargeability is India, you have a LONG wait ahead. Also, many more H-1B renewals ahead and associated costs. So unless there is a real need like you are trying to change employer in next month with approved I-140, I really don't see any merit to apply in premium besides peace of mind.

Just heard from my lawyer today that my PERM application was approved :). I am considering premium processing my I-140 petition with the Texas Service Center. It's mainly about mental peace. Just wanted to ask people about their experiences with PP filing of I-140 at TSC. Do most of these land up being RFE'd? denied? any trends?

---------------------
Chargeability: India
Category: EB2

indigokiwi
06-28-2011, 11:44 PM
Do you know his priority date ??? Mr Genious ???? I was trying to find out how much time it take for his PERM to get approved...

Ok :D

airbusfan
06-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Do you know his priority date ??? Mr Genious ???? I was trying to find out how much time it take for his PERM to get approved...

Very feisty are we?? You could've just asked, "When was your priority date?I'm trying to find out how long it takes to approve. In the mean time, can you also please update your profile so it would be beneficial to others?" Going on an offensive, not too friendly I think.

Now Please don't come behind me with a machete 'coz, I tried to correct you :D I'm really scared of machete's :D

a_paul1
06-30-2011, 05:20 PM
Now i got a rude reply on top of this reply, so what do you expect me to do ?

Let it go :)

forgerator
06-30-2011, 07:17 PM
Premium processing can help in case you quickly need an i140 to get 3 yr H1 extension.

indigokiwi
07-01-2011, 10:03 AM
Please see my first reply "Please complete your profile, so other's also get some help.... "

Now i got a rude reply on top of this reply, so what do you expect me to do ?

Uh oh....this ruckus is all my fault. The OP is a friend of mine and my earlier post was a knee-jerk reaction. It definitely came out rude. Sorry!! :D