PDA

View Full Version : RFE for I-485 Application - Affidavit Template

Preeti123
12-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Hi All,

I have got an RFE for my I-485 application. . I missed to complete a question (part3 and question #10) in I-485 form for which I got a request for evidence letter from USCIS. Can anyone has any template on how i should reply. Your help is much appreciated . Thanks in advance

--Preeti.

USCIS Letter:
-------------------------------------------
You did not properly complete part 3 question 10 of your form I-485 applicatio.
Question # 10: Are you under a final order of Civil Penalty for violating section 274C of the immigration and Nationality Act for use of
fraudulent documents or by fraud or willful misrepresentation of a material fact, ever sought to procure, or procured, a visa, other documentation, entry into the United States or any immigration benefit.

Therefor submit an affidavit with your answer to this question a 'Yes' or 'No' response.

javadeveloper
12-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Hi All,

I have got an RFE for my I-485 application. . I missed to complete a question (part3 and question #10) in I-485 form for which I got a request for evidence letter from USCIS. Can anyone has any template on how i should reply. Your help is much appreciated . Thanks in advance

--Preeti.

USCIS Letter:
-------------------------------------------
You did not properly complete part 3 question 10 of your form I-485 applicatio.
Question # 10: Are you under a final order of Civil Penalty for violating section 274C of the immigration and Nationality Act for use of
fraudulent documents or by fraud or willful misrepresentation of a material fact, ever sought to procure, or procured, a visa, other documentation, entry into the United States or any immigration benefit.

Therefor submit an affidavit with your answer to this question a 'Yes' or 'No' response.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To,
The Immigration Officer,
USCIS Nebraska Service Center,
Lincoln, NE.

RE: RFE response (USCIS Receipt Number -XXXXXXXXXX), A# XXXXXXXXXX

Dear Immigration Officer,

I have submitted my I-485 form application on XX/XX/XXXX. I forgot to fill the so and so section.My correct information is so and so.

Here are my case details:
xx
xx
xx
Here are my supporting documents:
xx
xx
xx

Sincerely,

Your Name etc

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Luck

ski_dude12
12-01-2008, 10:28 PM
What is your priority date?

My wife's application also got an RFE for the copy of marriage certificate. Just wanted to see if USCIS is processing by priority dates.

Our PD is Aug 2005.

kiran_k02
12-02-2008, 12:01 AM
I wonder whether they are processing based on notice date.

What is your notice date Ski_Dude12?

ski_dude12
12-02-2008, 12:36 AM
Our notice date is September 05, 2007

Preeti123
12-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Thanks all for the help. My priority date is sep 2005.

H1Girl
12-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Our notice date is September 05, 2007

Could you please let me know your service center & whetehr EB2 or EB3?

Thanks so much