PDA

View Full Version : Calling all fellow cheeseheads!

english_august
11-11-2006, 11:41 PM
Give me a holler if you are a fellow IVer from Wisconsin. GO PACKERS!
(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/00/Cheesehead.jpg)

alisa
11-28-2006, 08:24 AM
Hi from WI.
I am new to the forum. Joined less than 24 hours ago. Still exploring.

GCBy3000
11-29-2006, 09:37 AM
I am from wisconsin. I dont understand fully about this state chapters? If you guys/gals know about this and what to do in WI, let me know.

pappu
11-29-2006, 11:26 AM
I am from wisconsin. I dont understand fully about this state chapters? If you guys/gals know about this and what to do in WI, let me know.
All pls PM each other and exchange phone numbers and emails so that you can start building your local IV community. Once you have contacted each other, you can start the action items for state chapters.Core members can help you whenever you need help. However we want local members to organize themseves and form a community so that future events can be planned.
pls go through the action items listed on

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=30164#post30164

alisa
11-30-2006, 07:37 AM
Contact info sent via PM.
Hopefully we can get together some time. I have only recently become aware of IV, and I am pinging people I know, and telling them about it....

alisa
12-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Calling on all cheese-lovers to respond!!!!
We need more people from Wisconsin........

paskal
12-19-2006, 05:58 PM
Dear MN members,

Mark you calenders for the teleconference on Tuesday the 26th December at 9pm CST. Details forthcoming. Agenda is open at this time, suggestions are welcome as we finalise. Members from WI/IA/IL/Dakotas are welcome to join in, we can have an upper midwest caucus.Please indicate your availibility by posting in the MN-Midwest Conference Call thread,

Thanks!

remember the fund raising and add a member camoaign, please join if you have not done so already.

pappu
12-19-2006, 07:49 PM
core member- Ashish Sharma (eager2i) will be attending this call on behalf of the core team.