PDA

View Full Version : Office closure: Impact on H1/GCs

suriajay12
11-13-2008, 08:37 AM
All,

We are closing our physical office and going to have a virtual with PO box,. Please let me know how it will impact current and future H1s, Greencard filings and L1s and Business visas.
Is it very important to have a physcial address in the US,

Thanks in advance.

gulute
11-13-2008, 01:46 PM
I'm not sure the need of physical office for GC, but for H1 transfer and extns you may get RFE for office photos, lease agreement (notarised copy) etc.

All,

We are closing our physical office and going to have a virtual with PO box,. Please let me know how it will impact current and future H1s, Greencard filings and L1s and Business visas.
Is it very important to have a physcial address in the US,

Thanks in advance.

suriajay12
11-15-2008, 08:01 AM
Thanks Gulute.

Can somebody please help me on this.
If we have to open one more office elsewhere, do you think there are any specific requireemnts the office space must meet.
Like sq footage, cabins.. etc. Do you have any link that talks about office space wrt immigration requirements,
I am not an employer, but I got a project to look for space and this is considered important as its related to immigration requirements.

Thansk a LOT in adv.

gulute
11-16-2008, 04:43 PM
for repying to this post, some jerk gave me a red dot:

"Office closure: Impact... 11-13-2008 05:28 PM really?"

IV should consider stopping anonymous repute-system!!

I'm not sure the need of physical office for GC, but for H1 transfer and extns you may get RFE for office photos, lease agreement (notarised copy) etc.