PDA

View Full Version : AC21 Denial victims contact PD_Recapturing immediately

ItIsNotFunny
11-12-2008, 04:33 PM
Hi,

Poeple who got RFE, NOID or application is denied, CIS Ombudsman is looking for some evidences without name or any contact information. Please contact PD_Recapturing. He is putting efforts on collecting those evidences and present to CIS Ombudsman through proper channel.

Please keep in mind, you don't need to share your information. You can scratch personal information and give evidence to PD_Recap..

Its Do It Now job.

Ombudsman's Reply:

================================================== ===

Thank you for your recent correspondence to the Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (CIS Ombudsman).

We greatly appreciate your comments regarding issues concerning AC21 processing at the Service Centers. As we have received several inquiries such as yours, we are currently discussing these issues with USCIS and reviewing their policies and procedures regarding these petitions.

If you have evidence of a specific I-485 case that you feel was erroneously denied due to USCIS not adhering to AC21 guidelines, we kindly ask that you please forward us a copy of your denial notice or provide further detail as to the reasons for the immediate denial.

Please submit information via email to cisombudsman@dhs.gov with the subject AC21 Evidence of Immediate Denial. In addition, for protection of privacy we ask that you please omit any personally identifiable information such as names, a-numbers, case numbers, etc.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

CIS Ombudsman
================================================== ========

chanduv23
11-12-2008, 04:42 PM
In Process....

All IV members can help. Please post it on other forums. Please reduce the burden on itisnotfunny, pd_recapturing, nk2006 and others who are tirelessly working on this.

gc_buddy
11-12-2008, 04:44 PM
All IV members can help. Please post it on other forums. Please reduce the burden on itisnotfunny, pd_recapturing, nk2006 and others who are tirelessly working on this.

x

gccovet
11-12-2008, 04:57 PM
people whose case got denied,

If you guys have ability to scan your docs (photocopy the documents you got, scratch out personal info) and then scan it (may be save in pdf). That will be the easiest way to send it to PD_Cap.

just a thought.
GCCovet.

ItIsNotFunny
11-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Updated first post with Ombudsman's reply.

ivjobs
11-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Bumping for people to see..

prince_charming
11-12-2008, 08:26 PM
PD_recapturing please send me your email address to forward my denial notices. Also, i was able to manage the confirmation of I-140 revoke notice signed by USCIS.

So that clearly shows that the I-140 was revoked and same day they denied I-485.

insbaby
11-12-2008, 08:36 PM
Hi,

Poeple who got RFE, NOID or application is defined, CIS Ombudsman is looking for some evidences without name or any contact information. Please contact PD_Recapturing. He is putting efforts on collecting those evidences and present to CIS Ombudsman through proper channel.

Please keep in mind, you don't need to share your information. You can scratch personal information and give evidence to PD_Recap..

Its Do It Now job.

Ombudsman's Reply:

================================================== ===

Thank you for your recent correspondence to the Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (CIS Ombudsman).

We greatly appreciate your comments regarding issues concerning AC21 processing at the Service Centers. As we have received several inquiries such as yours, we are currently discussing these issues with USCIS and reviewing their policies and procedures regarding these petitions.

If you have evidence of a specific I-485 case that you feel was erroneously denied due to USCIS not adhering to AC21 guidelines, we kindly ask that you please forward us a copy of your denial notice or provide further detail as to the reasons for the immediate denial.

Please submit information via email to cisombudsman@dhs.gov with the subject AC21 Evidence of Immediate Denial. In addition, for protection of privacy we ask that you please omit any personally identifiable information such as names, a-numbers, case numbers, etc.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

CIS Ombudsman
================================================== ========

MAN, YOU ARE NOT FUNNY!!!!! It must be a great help to many.

Note: I mailed those letters you mentioned in other thread.

pd_recapturing
11-12-2008, 08:39 PM
PD_recapturing please send me your email address to forward my denial notices. Also, i was able to manage the confirmation of I-140 revoke notice signed by USCIS.

So that clearly shows that the I-140 was revoked and same day they denied I-485.
Prince_charming,
Please check your PM.

jungalee43
11-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Thank you prince_charming as well pd_recapturing.
Thanks a lot to both of you. Hope some more people with such denials would come forward and help us regulate AC-21 for good.
__________________________________________________ _______________
Contribution so far $1000+

Desertfox
11-12-2008, 09:55 PM

EB3_SEP04
11-12-2008, 11:53 PM
pd_recapturing, Thanks a lot for the hardwork.
Please PM me your email address, i'll email you scanned copy of my 485 denial tomorrow morning.

My Previous employer revoked I140 and the stupid UCSIC denied the 485 without even sending NOID. My lawyer has filed for MTR.

pappu
11-13-2008, 10:27 AM
Good job everyone leading this campaign.

pd_recapturing
11-13-2008, 11:00 AM
pd_recapturing, Thanks a lot for the hardwork.
Please PM me your email address, i'll email you scanned copy of my 485 denial tomorrow morning.

My Previous employer revoked I140 and the stupid UCSIC denied the 485 without even sending NOID. My lawyer has filed for MTR.
I have sent you a PM. Please have a look.

ItIsNotFunny
11-13-2008, 03:32 PM
Bump ^^^^

jayleno
11-13-2008, 03:56 PM
I too got the same e-mail today from the Ombudsman Office.

Guys lets make use of this oppurtunity.

prince_charming
11-13-2008, 04:32 PM
I have forwarded copy of my denial notices to to ombudsman after talking to PD_recapturing.

ItIsNotFunny
11-13-2008, 04:38 PM
I have forwarded copy of my denial notices to to ombudsman after talking to PD_recapturing.

We got few evidence. Need more evidence to build the case. Please come out! You don't need to share any indentification information.

ItIsNotFunny
11-14-2008, 05:12 PM
Bump ^^^^

Desertfox
11-15-2008, 03:35 AM

gc_buddy
11-15-2008, 12:33 PM
Bump

chanduv23
11-15-2008, 12:51 PM
Also, folks who are willing to participate actively by helping in any possible way - please contact itisnotfunny - he is maintaining a listserve for this.

pd_recapturing
11-15-2008, 01:18 PM
One of the IV members contacted me today about his/her 485 denial (happened yesterday) because of employer revoked the 140. Folks who are assuming that its not that common issue, please rethink. Its getting rampant now a days. So please please participate in this campaign and send the letters. Also, if you or any of your acquanitances are affected, please send me/itisnotfunny/nk2006/chanduv23 a PM.
Thx

GT7481
11-15-2008, 02:55 PM
One of the IV members contacted me today about his/her 485 denial (happened yesterday) because of employer revoked the 140. Folks who are assuming that its not that common issue, please rethink. Its getting rampant now a days. So please please participate in this campaign and send the letters. Also, if you or any of your acquanitances are affected, please send me/itisnotfunny/nk2006/chanduv23 a PM.
Thx

Bump

srinivas06
11-15-2008, 06:02 PM
Thanks to all the people getting involved in this. let me know if I can help in any way.

walking_dude
11-16-2008, 12:25 AM
You don't need to scratch the orginal denial letter. There is a better way. Take a photocopy of the orginal, black-out sensitive info with black ink, then scan this photocopy. That way Original letter (if needed for future) isn't damaged.

gccovet
11-16-2008, 01:52 PM
bump it up .

GCKaMaara
11-17-2008, 11:47 AM
Bump ^^^^

ItIsNotFunny
11-17-2008, 02:20 PM
95 mails so far. Lets make it 100 in next few hours....

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22182

chanduv23
11-17-2008, 02:22 PM

yes 100m first and then we have to make it 1000 and then 10000

gc_buddy
11-17-2008, 02:40 PM
Let's do it..

gc_buddy
11-17-2008, 02:50 PM
Congress Returns This Week for Lame-Duck Session

As we reported quite earlier, the Congress is scheduled to return to the Hill for the lame-duck sessions. The Senate will come back to the session first today to take up automobile industry bailout bill which they are scheduled to vote out on Wednesday. The House lame-duck session is likely to follow the Senate floor action on or immediately after Wednesday to take up this bill.

The lame-duck Congress will focus on the economy issue but before it returns to the year-end recess for this calendar year, some other bills may or may not have a chance to be taken up as attachments or unanimous consent format. There is a rumor that President-elect Obama is meeting with Sen. McCain today possibly for the Senator's leadership role in the Congress for the President-elect's bi-partisan immigration legislative initiatives. We will watch how it will unfold

Source : www.immigration-law.com

ItIsNotFunny
11-17-2008, 03:01 PM
Let's do it..

Guys, we need one hard push on this. Please don't sit idle thinking that you are not using AC21 so its not for you. Its not true, you can get affected anytime. Even if you don't want to use it, please keep in mind that you are member of community and this is for community.

ItIsNotFunny
11-17-2008, 05:21 PM
Bump ^^^^

desi485
11-17-2008, 05:51 PM
just curious, if ombudsman received enough cases, information? any progress? anyone?

ItIsNotFunny
11-18-2008, 10:52 AM
just curious, if ombudsman received enough cases, information? any progress? anyone?

Thanks. Together we are trying to achieve our rights.

Best appreciation is more mails. Please keep sending.

ItIsNotFunny
11-20-2008, 02:35 PM
Bump ^^^

desi485
11-20-2008, 02:41 PM
Bump ^^^

I keep talking to friends, others in the same boat. Surprisingly many who already used AC-21 still are not aware of this trend. After explaining, they are taking part in the campaign. I emailed them MS-WORD attachment with 4 letters with instructions, some of them do not know about IV yet. So while they did send the letters, it may not be updated in IV poll. Good job everyone.