PDA

View Full Version : visa appointment in kolkata consulate

sounakc
11-11-2008, 12:58 PM
dear folks,

I am trying to get a visa appointment in kolkata center. But every time it is forwarding me to delhi center. can anybody throw some light on what exactly is going on.

cheers

sounak

sounakc
11-11-2008, 05:53 PM
^^^^

bagha
11-25-2008, 12:26 AM
Me too facing the same problem... how do I see the available dates at the Kolkata Consulate. Pleas help.:(

mannishk
11-25-2008, 10:49 AM
I am also looking for dates in kolkata consulate, it seems dates dont open at all.. I called them this morning and they said that they open dates in patches and they get filled soon... If you are looking for emergency dates then mail and they would consider it...

for normal booking we have to go thru vfs only... i am looking for dates in 8th -12th dec week...

if anyone finds available dates during this time then pls let me know...

thx

looivy
11-25-2008, 11:41 AM
I had similar problems when I was trying to set up Mumbai appointment. I called VFS and they were not helpful at all. It is an annoying process and you will have to keep checking the website. The dates are gone within an hour of their release.

I am also looking for dates in kolkata consulate, it seems dates dont open at all.. I called them this morning and they said that they open dates in patches and they get filled soon... If you are looking for emergency dates then mail and they would consider it...

for normal booking we have to go thru vfs only... i am looking for dates in 8th -12th dec week...

thx

bagha
11-25-2008, 01:51 PM

thx

Yes, I'm going thru vfs but even if I select kolkata it's showing me the dates available in Delhi. I guess there's no date available for kolkata right now. I'm looking in first week of jan'09.

Thanks again.