View Full Version : I can get H1-B First extension for 3 more years If my W-2 show a different amount t

06-15-2011, 12:19 AM
I dont now if i have possibility that get a H1-B extention If my W-2 show a smaller amount that my original contract.
I got H1-b in Oct 2008 and i need apply for a extension but my w-2"s show a different amount that my contract,
Thanks for your answers