PDA

View Full Version : How about meeting Obama before he becomes too busy as president?

javadeveloper
11-07-2008, 04:48 PM
How about meeting Mr.Obama before he becomes too busy as president to explain him about situation/problem accompanied by Some Law firm/Supporters?Can't he spend 1/2 hr to listen to us

gc_on_demand
11-07-2008, 05:09 PM
How about meeting Mr.Obama before he becomes too busy as president to explain him about situation/problem accompanied by Some Law firm/Supporters?Can't he spend 1/2 hr to listen to us

He will take this weekend off and going Hawaii for prayer to GrandMa in dec .. Also he is has to elect whole admin staff.. I dont think he will meet to group like us. Its different story if Bill gates or CometeAmerica wants to meet him..

shana04
11-07-2008, 05:23 PM
He will take this weekend off and going Hawaii for prayer to GrandMa in dec .. Also he is has to elect whole admin staff.. I dont think he will meet to group like us. Its different story if Bill gates or CometeAmerica wants to meet him..

My 2 cents...

How about IV draft a nice letter and when every member registered and non registered logins into IV has to sign this letter electronically either yes or no (or agree or disagree). Then IV can submit this letter to President Elect Obama.

Your comments

with regards,
Shana

javadeveloper
11-07-2008, 05:24 PM

Sometime in Jan 09.When he was able to become President with his dreams and Hard work can't we just meet and convince him for our GC?

gcdreamer05
11-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Sometime in Jan 09.When he was able to become President with his dreams and Hard work can't we just meet and convince him for our GC?

Dont be surprised if he asks us all to pack our bags n go back home..........

ivjobs
11-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Given the urgent tasks he has on his table to finish in the next 10 weeks or so, you can't even get to see him except in those public meetings.

javadeveloper
11-07-2008, 05:39 PM

I feel happy if he says like that.Life in home country as a citizen is better than uncertain life in Foreign country.

javadeveloper
11-07-2008, 05:43 PM
Given the urgent tasks he has on his table to finish in the next 10 weeks or so, you can't even get to see him except in those public meetings.

May be right because we are not obamas to dream,work and achieve

reddog
11-07-2008, 05:51 PM

Dont be surprised if we then leave $7.5 billion of debt as a gift. Its a small amount. And this small amount can be raised by people going back, maxing out their credit cards alone.

hopefulgc
11-07-2008, 05:59 PM
A great idea.. but we are gonna have people who will simply type up messages that say how this idea will not work and what is wrong with it.

We refuse to try most idea, many of them good ones, we come up with as a group.

We over analyze every idea.

Being educated is our blessing .. and our biggest curse.

amitjoey
11-07-2008, 06:01 PM
My 2 cents...

How about IV draft a nice letter and when every member registered and non registered logins into IV has to sign this letter electronically either yes or no (or agree or disagree). Then IV can submit this letter to President Elect Obama.

Your comments

with regards,
Shana

Electronic letters have no weightage, and how many IV members will sign it? The same 60 people who have sent FOIA AND the 10 people who have written on Obama's website.

amitjoey
11-07-2008, 06:02 PM

I was trying to meet the house rep from my area and had to wait 3-1/2 months before I could get a 15 minute appointment with his secretary. Can you imagine what it would be to meet the President?.