PDA

View Full Version : Visitor Visa for Nephew

justonequestion
06-08-2011, 12:08 AM
I want to sponsor visitor visa for my nephew who is 11 years old and wanted to see USA. My brother, wife and youger niece do not plan to come this time. I am also applying visitor visa for my parents.

1. Can I club all the 3 applications (My parents and niece)?

2. I could not find specific documents w.r.t. to my nephew that needs to be carried to the consulate.

3. Does my brother and his wife have to accompany him to the consulate or a letter from them will suffice? If they have to accompany, does this needs to be mentioned in interview application somewhere.

Will appreciate help in this.

bpratap
06-08-2011, 03:53 PM
I am not sure if you can club Neice's Visa Application with your parents

When my nephew came 45 days back, All of the family (Brother in Law, Sister in Law & 2 kids) went for the Interview. all of them got Visa.

While traveling, he came alone along with my in Laws. and went back alone.

JFYI, when traveling, after the Visa is done, kids parents need to give a letter of consent to send the kid with Grant Parents. this is required at the port of entry.

RollingStone12
06-08-2011, 04:19 PM
I am not sure if you can club Neice's Visa Application with your parents

When my nephew came 45 days back, All of the family (Brother in Law, Sister in Law & 2 kids) went for the Interview. all of them got Visa.

While traveling, he came alone along with my in Laws. and went back alone.

JFYI, when traveling, after the Visa is done, kids parents need to give a letter of consent to send the kid with Grant Parents. this is required at the port of entry.

Which one is true...?

bpratap
06-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Which one is true...?

I meant to say, he came with his Grant Parents.

justonequestion
06-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the replies. I will keep the forum updated.