PDA

View Full Version : Walk-in for FP in Boston?

testsite
11-03-2008, 11:26 AM
Does anyone know how receptive the ASC in Boston is to FP walk-ins? Also, is there ANY way of calling ahead of time and finding out if they accept walk-ins?

gcdreamer05
11-03-2008, 03:11 PM
Does anyone know how receptive the ASC in Boston is to FP walk-ins? Also, is there ANY way of calling ahead of time and finding out if they accept walk-ins?

Dont you need the FP notice to even enter that building, the guard or the cop standing will not even let you in, if you dont have the FP call for notice.

I never heard of walk-ins :)

thakurrajiv
11-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Dont you need the FP notice to even enter that building, the guard or the cop standing will not even let you in, if you dont have the FP call for notice.

I never heard of walk-ins :)

gcdreamer is right, you need FP notice. But if your question is if you miss your appointment date and then whether you can walk in another day, then answer is yes. I went to FP 2 weeks ago. A lady next to me, had FP notice dated 3 weeks earlier.The office let her get FP done.I personally did not do this.

redgreen
11-03-2008, 06:30 PM
You can walk-in and get FP done without any problems. I did it 2 weeks before the specified date (at another location) when I went there to the Boston office to accompany another person. Just showed the FP notice (for a different location) and they didn't ask anything.

testsite
11-03-2008, 06:52 PM
thanks for the answers! To clarify, yes I do have my notice. It's for a different location and time though. I've moved and just don't want to travel that far.

So if I just bring my notice and passport (and finger) to the Boston office, they'll let me do the fingerprint? Is it possible to be denied for these walk-ins? Boston isn't too busy on Friday mornings/afternoons, is it?