PDA

View Full Version : finally green

gctest
10-04-2008, 04:52 PM
finally approved... got magic emails this morning :D:D

How does one go about canceling the pending EB2-NIW i-485 (possibly get the money back... will be glad to donate it all to IV :D:D)

orangutan
10-04-2008, 04:57 PM
Good, USCIS is working on saturday for you. You are lying again like you did for your visa?

How does one go about canceling the pending EB2-NIW i-485 (possibly get the money back... will be glad to donate it all to IV :D:D)

gctest
10-04-2008, 05:03 PM
wow.. u are making it personal... are u sure you wanna take it there?

I think i am not the first one to receive approval on a saturday... countless people have gotten that in the past. Come out of your mobile home and do some research before you make a statement like that.

Good, USCIS is working on saturday for you. You are lying again like you did for your visa?

orangutan
10-04-2008, 05:05 PM
I am infront of your mobile home, come out.:D:D

wow.. u are making it personal... are u sure you wanna take it there?

I think i am not the first one to receive approval on a saturday... countless people have gotten that in the past. Come out of your mobile home and do some research before you make a statement like that.

reddymjm
10-04-2008, 05:05 PM
GOOD. IV will be free from some head ache.:)

langagadu
10-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Finally Green?????

Did you check the email properly????
You are probably getting exited for the 'Reputation' green in this forum after so many REDS?? ;););)

p1234
10-04-2008, 07:29 PM
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING this guy says...read this thread (the posts towards the end)
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21835

Beemar
10-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Congratulations.

Even I got approved on saturday. What's wrong in that?

Enjoy green life now.

reddymjm
10-05-2008, 12:17 AM
HE likes RED though..

wandmaker
10-05-2008, 12:35 AM
GOOD. IV will be free from some head ache.:)

Not exactly, http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21871

orangutan
10-05-2008, 03:31 PM
I can't stop laughing. :D:D:D.
You made my day.

redcard
10-05-2008, 09:29 PM

Congrats!

Just a small glitch in your case.. when USCIS approves a case it automatically rejects any other pending application for 485.. infact it is a prerequisite for the AO to check this before the application can be approved. Surprised that in your case it did not happen.

BTW you did mention that your dependents got approved on your EB2 application and your got on EB1.. seems like USCIS went out of the way to accommodate and change the process in your case...well seems like you might end up getting naturalized in another month of so.. Lucky you...

p1234
10-06-2008, 12:44 AM
Congrats!

Just a small glitch in your case.. when USCIS approves a case it automatically rejects any other pending application for 485.. infact it is a prerequisite for the AO to check this before the application can be approved. Surprised that in your case it did not happen.

BTW you did mention that your dependents got approved on your EB2 application and your got on EB1.. seems like USCIS went out of the way to accommodate and change the process in your case...well seems like you might end up getting naturalized in another month of so.. Lucky you...

after he gets naturalized, he will withdraw his gc and donate the proceeds to IV:D

hpandey
10-06-2008, 12:51 PM

Bingo !! We would never be lucky enough to get rid of the GCTEST headache :D

reddymjm
10-06-2008, 02:38 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21814&page=2

Contribute and make your way to Hall of Fame from Shame.

ImmiLosers
10-06-2008, 04:42 PM
HE likes RED though..

How can I check mine?:confused:

And what does 3 red dots on my messages mean?

Thanks

immigration07
10-06-2008, 05:11 PM

I went thru all the arguments and counter arguments that this guy made. Some made sense others did not but the post attached below shows he is a piece of thrash full of vanity and arrogance. Just for yur info Mr. gctest getting into a second tier university in India and framing yur SOP with some thrash and sentiments will easily fetch yu a place in yur so called tier one UNiversities in US. I am sure you opted to do that as you were not able to get into any of the tier one B-schools or other similar place of higher learning in India because you did not have the grey matter in your head. Moreover students from those places come to US directly recruited by the companies in US (that too after paying a hefty placement fees per recruit and on a dual intent H1B visa) but unfortunately they too are in EB2 category............I am really happy that you got your GC and can merrily gloat about your academic proficiency and IQ level of "180" (but commonsense...) with much more freedom.

"gctest
Member Join Date: May 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Were you born in a dumpster? You are assuming so many things here.

Whatever Kumar1 may apply to some F-1 students, but not to the cream of the crop.
Nobody asked me if I have immigration intent... they saw that i had I-20 from Cornell, MIT & UMBC and simply asked "Why cornell?". And before i could say anything she smiled and said "welcome to united states"... hah..suck on that

i bet that "jangli maharaj university" you got your diploma from is making your entire family very proud

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by gctest : 10-03-2008 at 09:12 PM. "