PDA

View Full Version : RFE on advance parole

sprash
10-01-2008, 01:52 PM
I just received an RFE on my application for Advance Parole. I don't know the specifics yet.... this is based on online status check. My current AP expires on 10/10 and need to travel to India end of Nov.

Has anyone else received an RFE? What documentation did they ask for?

reddymjm
10-01-2008, 02:47 PM
PHOTOS. Did you send them?

indianindian2006
10-01-2008, 03:23 PM
I just received an RFE on my application for Advance Parole. I don't know the specifics yet.... this is based on online status check. My current AP expires on 10/10 and need to travel to India end of Nov.

When did you apply for AP.

ScratchingHead
10-01-2008, 03:24 PM

Stop guessing and wait till you get the RFE.

eb2_immigrant
10-01-2008, 03:33 PM
My wife had a RFE on her AP asking for better photos. It is approved last week but the photos were no different than what we sent the first time.

sagar_nyc
10-01-2008, 03:35 PM
My lawyer have filed for AP and gave me receipt numbers. But when I checked online status, it says "case rejected because of incorrect fee". Then I contacted lawyer and asked him. He said do not worry, they have given you receipt number which means that our checks and application are accepted. Is it true?I don't understand ..it's been one month since then and my online status have not changed.

DSLStart
10-01-2008, 03:38 PM
seems like a crazy lawyer, better take infopass and check yourself.

My lawyer have filed for AP and gave me receipt numbers. But when I checked online status, it says "case rejected because of incorrect fee". Then I contacted lawyer and asked him. He said do not worry, they have given you receipt number which means that our checks and application are accepted. Is it true?I don't understand ..it's been one month since then and my online status have not changed.

sprash
10-07-2008, 05:28 PM
I had sent the photos and even taken the care to measure it per their specifications. The RFE asked for photos saying "either I didn't send them or the pose was incorrect" .... my guess is that they misplaced my photos.

I sent them new photos and we'll see how it goes!

Thanks everybody.

p.s: I also just notcied that I have RFE on my I-485 and my spouse's too.... hope its something easy....