PDA

View Full Version : I485 Pending with EAD and AP

achu
09-26-2008, 03:10 PM
hi gurus,

i have I-485 Pending with EAD and AP. what is the maximum period that i can stay out of USA?

is it possible that i can stay 11 months out side the USA and come back to re apply AP and go back again for 11 months?

thanks
achu.

lazycis
09-26-2008, 03:17 PM
Technically, you can do that. But it's better for you to transer your case to consular processing if you are not planning to be in the US for a couple years.

achu
09-26-2008, 03:52 PM
Technically, you can do that. But it's better for you to transer your case to consular processing if you are not planning to be in the US for a couple years.

I forget to mention that it is for my wife. she is my dependent with EAD and AP. i know if she have green card she have to stay 6 months in usa. it that applies to EAD and AP also.

achu
09-26-2008, 04:45 PM

I forget to mention that it is for my wife. she is my dependent with EAD and AP. i know if she have green card she have to stay 6 months in usa. it that applies to EAD and AP also.