PDA

View Full Version : Help please: RFE about TB

calboy78
09-25-2008, 03:56 PM
Hi folks,
I got RFE letter from my lawyer today. It says "I-693 indicates that you were not given a TB skin test" ....I was surely given TB skin test at Kaiser, which was +ve and therefore I had XRAY report from Kaiser that I was -ve for TB. Not sure what Civil Surgeon wrote in I-693 - he said he could not disclose to me.

Now - can I get the TB test and XRAY administered by Kaiser and then have I-693 fixed by Surgeon ...or do I have to get the TB + XRAY administered by Surgeon.

Thanks everybody in advance for response.

(485 LUD: 16 Sept - saying "on 15 sept we sent RFE" ..RFE letter is dated SEP 17.

flresident
09-25-2008, 04:15 PM
We didn't submit TB test results for my wife (pregnancy) when we filed for 485, so we got RFE for her test results.

We went to doctor and her skin test was positive so (doctor asked us and )we went and took x-ray which came out negative. doctor did all the paperwork and gave us the envelope with all the documents to send to USCIS.

we don't know what papers he sent but so far no issue. Best possible solution is to talk to doctor, explain the situation. probably he might have forgotten to mention TB test results.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.