PDA

View Full Version : Hello Greater Boston / South NH members!!

nk2006
11-05-2006, 06:39 PM
Hi,
First of all thanks to core group and others who thought of state chapters. Its a great idea to have localized chapters and interact more actively for our goals.

My wishes to IV members fo greater boston area. Can we plan some interactive group activities - a get-together to discuss our issues/ideas. Idea is to get to know each other and also think about any local activities to popularize IV and to have some open discussions. If there is enough interest on this thread we can plan more details. Thanks.

-nk2006
Local details: live in South NH and work in Boston area.

pappu
11-20-2006, 02:21 PM
Hi,
First of all thanks to core group and others who thought of state chapters. Its a great idea to have localized chapters and interact more actively for our goals.

My wishes to IV members fo greater boston area. Can we plan some interactive group activities - a get-together to discuss our issues/ideas. Idea is to get to know each other and also think about any local activities to popularize IV and to have some open discussions. If there is enough interest on this thread we can plan more details. Thanks.

-nk2006
Local details: live in South NH and work in Boston area.
i am surprised nobody else posted on this thread. We have several members in Boston and NH areas. Next month several core members are attending the event in Boston and if this chapter can be organized by then, we can also meet with all members.

Gravitation
12-04-2006, 07:06 PM
I live in MA. I'll be happy to volunteer for any effort for our cause.

pappu
12-04-2006, 09:11 PM
I live in MA. I'll be happy to volunteer for any effort for our cause.
Thank you for your post and also for attending the MA IAFPE convention. Hopefully more members from MA (including those that attended the convention) sign up here to start the action items we discussed in the IAFPE meeting.

mjdup
12-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Hello MA and NH state members,

I met some of you in IAFPE conference in Cambridge on Dec.2. Let's start on some activities, build agenda and try to meet senators. Sen. Kennedy is important part of the immigration reform. If, we ever get a chance to talk to the senators we could bring to their focus that our fight is not for amnesty.

I did get emails from some you during the conference so let me try and get the troops together but if you haven't please send me a PM with your email and/or phone number.

Look forward to meeting the IVers from MA/NH.

pappu
12-14-2006, 10:38 PM
Hello MA and NH state members,

I met some of you in IAFPE conference in Cambridge on Dec.2. Let's start on some activities, build agenda and try to meet senators. Sen. Kennedy is important part of the immigration reform. If, we ever get a chance to talk to the senators we could bring to their focus that our fight is not for amnesty.

I did get emails from some you during the conference so let me try and get the troops together but if you haven't please send me a PM with your email and/or phone number.

Look forward to meeting the IVers from MA/NH.
Thanks Suresh. It was nice meeting you and other members from MA in the conference last months. Pls all get active and work together to activate your local chapter. Your state chapter is important to our success due to some important lawmakers from your state.
thanks

pappu
12-23-2006, 02:00 AM
mjdup, Thank you for taking active interest in IV activities and expressing your interest in doing volunteer work for the local chapter. IV would like to request you to help in the state chapter (MA) effort. You can organize all members (that have expressed willingness on this thread) and communicate with them for the local area tasks. Pls view the action items in http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=30164#post30164

Members pls contact mjdup (name is : Suresh) to coordiinate and organize local area activities.

mjdup, Pls. communicate wth Pratik and Anurag for any questions you may have on meet the lawmakers. Good luck and best wishes.