PDA

View Full Version : RFE on I-485 for Incomplete Medicals

cherupally
09-10-2008, 11:36 PM
I got an RFE on I-485 for the incomplete medicals. The RFE says that a 'specific' test results are missing and they need that test results to complete my application. I went to the same doctor and the lady there said, I did take that 'specific' test last year when I had medicals, but doctor forgot to mention that results in I-693. She said she is going to fill out a new I-693 form with all the results including the missing one (from old results) and will give me that sealed cover. Will this be enough? or do I need to take that 'specific' tests now and send the results?
I am planning to send the results tomorrow overnite.
Also, my Immigration Office number is 009 with TSC. Anybody got any approvals from this IO?

shirish
09-10-2008, 11:47 PM
When did you receive the rfe letter in mail? Was there any LUD (last update date) on your case or any status change on the uscis website online?

Also can you please post your details like RD, ND also where was it sent and where was it transfered,.
Mine was NSC-> VSC-> TSC with RD july27th ND sep 27.
I am expecting rfe for medicals since my lawyer did not send my medical reports with the application :)

I got an RFE on I-485 for the incomplete medicals. The RFE says that a 'specific' test results are missing and they need that test results to complete my application. I went to the same doctor and the lady there said, I did take that 'specific' test last year when I had medicals, but doctor forgot to mention that results in I-693. She said she is going to fill out a new I-693 form with all the results including the missing one (from old results) and will give me that sealed cover. Will this be enough? or do I need to take that 'specific' tests now and send the results?
Also, my Immigration Office number is 009 with TSC. Anybody got any approvals from this IO?

cherupally
09-10-2008, 11:51 PM
EB2 - India - July 2005
RD - 7/26/2007
ND - 09/27/2007
Hard LUD on I-485 on 9/3/08 saying that RFE was sent on 9/2. RFE recvd on 9/8. Last date to reply RFE by 10/6.

Hope this helps

shirish
09-11-2008, 07:37 AM
Thankx for the info.

did you send ur 485 application directly to TSC or was it transfered to TSC?

EB2 - India - July 2005
RD - 7/26/2007
ND - 09/27/2007
Hard LUD on I-485 on 9/3/08 saying that RFE was sent on 9/2. RFE recvd on 9/8. Last date to reply RFE by 10/6.

Hope this helps

needinfo80
09-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Hi Chirupally,

I had similar RFE where USCIS wanted doctor's original signature.
Doctor's filled out a new form (latest version) with all the information from the old form.No test were done again.But they signed the new form with OLD date.
Did your doctor sign the form with new date?
Also,are you including the old original form that you received in sealed envelope with RFE?I am include the ONLY the new sealed envelope that has latest form as the doctor discarded the old form.

cherupally
09-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Hi Chirupally,

I had similar RFE where USCIS wanted doctor's original signature.
Doctor's filled out a new form (latest version) with all the information from the old form.No test were done again.But they signed the new form with OLD date.
Did your doctor sign the form with new date?
Also,are you including the old original form that you received in sealed envelope with RFE?I am include the ONLY the new sealed envelope that has latest form as the doctor discarded the old form.

I did not receive old form. I just received the gold color form and the letter stating whats RFE about. I guess since only partial information is missing, they did not send me back the old form. I have not received the new forms from doctor yet. I will get it today. I guess he is going to sign with today's date only. Hope this answers your questions.

cherupally
09-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Thankx for the info.

did you send ur 485 application directly to TSC or was it transfered to TSC?

Mine was directly send to TSC. No transfers.

needinfo80
09-11-2008, 12:10 PM
But if your form is signed with today's date then doctor might want you to take blood work again as they are no longer invalid if they are more than 1 yr old.
Again this are grey areas.There are no concrete answers.

shirish
09-11-2008, 12:17 PM
Any one who did not send the medicals with the I-485 application, got RFE yet?

transpass
09-12-2008, 11:08 AM

If you don't mind sharing, what is the date on the RFE letter?

shirish
09-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Bump
Any one who did not send the medicals with the I-485 application, got RFE yet?

cherupally
09-17-2008, 06:43 PM
If you don't mind sharing, what is the date on the RFE letter?

9/2. Recvd in mail on 9/8. Replied on 9/11. Recvd at TSC on 9/15. Status changed to 'processing resumed' 9/17.

cherupally
09-17-2008, 06:46 PM
But if your form is signed with today's date then doctor might want you to take blood work again as they are no longer invalid if they are more than 1 yr old.
Again this are grey areas.There are no concrete answers.

I was not sure about this. I guess medicals are valid for 15months (if I am not wrong). But again, I just sent the medicals with new I-693 form with old results (like old wine in the new bottle :) ). Its just that the Doctor forgot to fill couple of check boxes, so I hope they accept it.