PDA

View Full Version : Please LINK the video on the main page of IV

LostInGCProcess
08-28-2008, 05:44 PM
Even after requesting many times by many folks, the moderator of this site is not budging to remove the video pane and replace it with a Link.

Not asking to Delete it. Just asking to change it to a LINK...make it bold, colorful etc..

for example:

LINK : Immigration Voice Featured Video

And you all complain about USCIS inefficiency who get millions and millions of requests??? :D:D:D:D

minimalist
08-28-2008, 05:55 PM
Even after requesting many times by many folks, the moderator of this site is not budging to remove the video pane and replace it with a Link.

Not asking to Delete it. Just asking to change it to a LINK...make it bold, colorful etc..

for example:

LINK : Immigration Voice Featured Video

And you all complain about USCIS inefficiency who get millions and millions of requests??? :D:D:D:D
Don't forget that a fat cheque accompanies those requests.

texcan
08-28-2008, 08:28 PM
NO.

so why complain, site moderators are doing a phenomenal job of working on so many other areas, and this video link removal falls below priority.

Why would you open a thread, why not send a PM for this request.

My 2 cents.
Moderators, please close this thread.

LostInGCProcess
08-29-2008, 12:07 AM
NO.

so why complain, site moderators are doing a phenomenal job of working on so many other areas, and this video link removal falls below priority.

Why would you open a thread, why not send a PM for this request.

My 2 cents.
Moderators, please close this thread.

Its funny you ask the question and answer it yourself!!! Take it easy...and yeah! thanks for giving me "red".

Well although its not in the Highest Priority, it definitely is a sour on the main page. Heard from lot of members too, and also my personal experience, that I got to be extra cautious at work place when the page is open.

The Priority Date for request to change it to a link was (not sure) 08/25/08.
No LUD so far.
Waiting for action to be taken. :(

rajesh_kamisetty
08-29-2008, 03:19 AM
Video gone.

LostInGCProcess
08-29-2008, 03:21 AM
Video gone.

Thank you.