PDA

View Full Version : Any one got an Emergency AP recently?

cg10000
04-28-2011, 05:14 PM
I went to houston local office and call the national center, they said there is no emergency service. what they can do is to send an expadite request and I have to wait as least 5 days.
how stupid is this.
My flight is this Sunday, seems I have to cancel it, any suggestions are welcome. :mad:

smuggymba
04-28-2011, 05:30 PM
I went to houston local office and call the national center, they said there is no emergency service. what they can do is to send an expadite request and I have to wait as least 5 days.
how stupid is this.
My flight is this Sunday, seems I have to cancel it, any suggestions are welcome. :mad:

..................and today you decide to join IV. Or are you another avatar of another user?

cg10000
04-28-2011, 05:40 PM
now i am regret to join so late, just want hit some luck. the IO are so cool blood. even there is severe family medical situation, they still not process the emergency AP, says there is no such thing, then why they put it it on the uscis website.:mad:

cellphone
04-28-2011, 07:06 PM
now i am regret to join so late, just want hit some luck. the IO are so cool blood. even there is severe family medical situation, they still not process the emergency AP, says there is no such thing, then why they put it it on the uscis website.:mad:

There IS a way to obtain AP in an emergency situation. How do it know? I got it for my wife earlier this year. It took us two days. But we ended up getting it. Get an infopass in some nearby city. There is a way to get it.

cg10000
04-28-2011, 07:31 PM
thanks for the info. cellphone

unfortunately, I acturally read a lot before I went to Houston Local office and prepared every signle document, but 2 officers ( in different days) insisted that they don't have such emergency AP service, they don't even take a look at my supporting documents. Evenworse, they did not let me speak to a supervisor. I am so nervous about this.

so now i get it, the emergency AP application totally depends on the IOs, if they sucks and not professional, you will be turned down. I am going to drive another 3 hrs to Dallas office tomorrow and wish me good luck.

have a good weekend!

cellphone
04-29-2011, 02:47 PM
thanks for the info. cellphone

unfortunately, I acturally read a lot before I went to Houston Local office and prepared every signle document, but 2 officers ( in different days) insisted that they don't have such emergency AP service, they don't even take a look at my supporting documents. Evenworse, they did not let me speak to a supervisor. I am so nervous about this.

so now i get it, the emergency AP application totally depends on the IOs, if they sucks and not professional, you will be turned down. I am going to drive another 3 hrs to Dallas office tomorrow and wish me good luck.

have a good weekend!

good luck man. You can also try other cities.