PDA

View Full Version : LUDS on Approved AP

Naruto
04-26-2011, 07:01 AM
hi

i just notice that i have a soft LUD in April on my approved AP. My AP has been approved in Feb.I'm wondering if there are people who are having similar experience with soft LUD.

I'm also wondering about the immigration experience at LAX. I have been in the country for 10 years. Never been out. I'm about the travel for the first time using my AP.any advice.

thanks

PlainSpeak
04-26-2011, 09:35 AM
Not sure how the AP situation is nowadays but i personally had a bad experience in April 2009 in IAD. Based on my experience my advise is

- Take all previous H1B you have to prove that you were legal before AOS
- Take HR letter from latest employer with slaary and designation
- Take copy of 485 notice
- Take copy of 140 notice
- Take Current valid AP and previous AP if any
- Take Current valid EAD and previous EAD if any
- Take Current h1b if using H1B to work
- Take last 6 paystubs
- Take Tax returns for all the years you were in US

Hopefully you will not be asked any of the above documents but it is better to be safe than sorry

boom
04-26-2011, 09:49 AM
I saw SLUD on my dependents yesterday.I travelled to India last month and came back on 19th April via Chicago.CBP Officer asked why did you leave the country,I said it was medical emergency.He said AP doesn't gaurantee your entry to US and pointed that line on AP also.I was scared for a moment but finally he stamped without any secondary inspection.
I had every supposrting document with me.

My Family is still in India and they will be returning after 4-5 months.Is this an issue???
AP is valid till Feb 2012.I Hope everything will be fine with my family return.

SLUD is on my dependents AP not mine so surprising.

Boom

PlainSpeak
04-26-2011, 10:03 AM
I saw SLUD on my dependents yesterday.I travelled to India last month and came back on 19th April via Chicago.CBP Officer asked why did you leave the country,I said it was medical emergency.He said AP doesn't gaurantee your entry to US and pointed that line on AP also.I was scared for a moment but finally he stamped without any secondary inspection.
I had every supposrting document with me.

My Family is still in India and they will be returning after 4-5 months.Is this an issue???
AP is valid till Feb 2012.I Hope everything will be fine with my family return.

SLUD is on my dependents AP not mine so surprising.

Boom

If there is any issue or any reason to worry then it is for the primary applicant and since you are back in you dont have any issues. Derivative of primary should not have nay issues while entering the country

imh1b
04-26-2011, 10:47 AM
You guys still discuss LUDs?

How educated are you? Stop wasting your time.