PDA

View Full Version : How I got my FP? July '07 filer

Aah_GC
08-26-2008, 11:55 AM
Apologies if this thread is of no significance, but I did notice tens of folks here who did not receive their FP yet.

Infopass appointment in Newark, NJ was a joke and I witnessed a lot of EB based applicants getting frustrated there. I came across a post here about a TSC FAX hotline number available exclusively for attorneys and mine was kind enough to send out a fax and boom - we got our FP in two weeks post the fax request.

Hope this helps!

indian111
09-02-2008, 01:19 PM
I am July'07 485 filer but havenot yet received the FPS for 485 for myself and my spouse.
Opened SRs , 2 infopass appts ,one in newark but of no use.
Can you tell me the fax number so that I can ask my lawyer to do the same .
I contacted him and he said he cant do much abt it .I giuess he doesnt know anything abt it .

Aah_GC
09-12-2008, 09:44 PM
As I have mentioned in the post - the hotline fax number is only available for attorneys and folks alike. Just get in touch with your attorney.

calgirl
09-12-2008, 11:44 PM
I contacted my attorney and they don't have such a number..
They called USCIS to find out about such a number and they said it didn't exist..

As I have mentioned in the post - the hotline fax number is only available for attorneys and folks alike. Just get in touch with your attorney.

gcseeker2002
09-13-2008, 01:26 PM
Me and wife filed together in Jul 07 and only I got the FP appointment letter. After waiting till December for my wifes FP letter, we called USCIS and opened a SR . 30 days later we got a letter from USCIS asking us to go to local USCIS office . So we took an infopass appointment and went to local USCIS with the letter. Note that this was not a FP appointment letter, it was just a white letter asking us to go to local office regarding this SR. Once the local office saw this, they said they will take the FP for my wife and took the FP and put in her 485 receipt number. After we came back , we saw 2 LUDs on her 485 status, similar to what happened to my 485 status after I had done the official FP . Till date we are not sure if my wife's FP appointment letter was indeed the whitel letter , but I had got a official notice on the 797 form. So , are we all set or do I still call back and ask about sending the official notice for my wife ? I got this question after reading this thread.