PDA

View Full Version : Sharing Info Pass Experience

jkamdar
08-21-2008, 07:52 PM
Had an Infopass appointment today VA, Washington Field Office, just wanted to share the experience here.

Had appiled I-485 last year August, and case was transferred to Vermont and then back to Texas, had
never received my FP notice. Received EAD and AP from Vermont last year.

It was a really nice experience as first lady confirmed/checked my Priority date is current, and was very helpful, she immediatly scheduled an FP appointment for my wife and myself for Sep.4th, though I did not
inquire much about my case, she provided me with all the details. My wife's name check got cleared last year and mine got cleared just this July 31st, she also said that recently tsc centre worked on my case, and probably did not do much as FP is missing, she said that currently my case in the records room and not in examination room. When asked after FP on Sep 4. any chances me getting approved, for follow-up she said call TSC after two weeks they should able give u all the details.

saketkapur
08-21-2008, 07:58 PM
Hi
After waiting for a year for my FP notices and 4 SRs later I guess I took the infopass and went to the local office. The guy out there was quite nice and helpful and gave me the appointment for next day at the local ASC promptly.
Went to the local ASC and was was done in half hour. No issues.....it was a breeze...shd have done it sooner....
And here is the best part: My application had an LUD just 3 hours later.....

regards
Saket

karsat
08-21-2008, 09:55 PM
jkamdar....exactly the same thing happened to me....unfortunate thing is my fingerprints expired at the adjudication time.....