PDA

View Full Version : It is green

grupak
08-15-2008, 02:50 PM
Couldn't resist opening a new thread and sharing this with fellow IVians.

We got our green cards today. It is actually green (in the back).

Another announcement is that I recently relocated to northern Mississippi. Would like to join up with other state chapter members. I am willing to coordinate with the group in Memphis TN.

Thanks IV. I and my spouse benefited a lot from the July 2007VB and the work IV did concerning it. So, I will do more than just stick around but continue to be active as usual. The system is still broken and we will have to work to fix it.

chanduv23
08-15-2008, 02:57 PM

Another announcement is that I recently relocated to northern Mississippi. Would like to join up with other state chapter members. I am willing to coordinate with the group in Memphis TN.

Thanks IV. I and my spouse benefited a lot from the July 2007VB and the work IV did concerning it. So, I will do more than just stick around but continue to be active as usual. The system is still broken and we will have to work to fix it.

Congrats on your green. You have done so much for IV and community and it is great to know that your levels of commitment is still the same

dhesha
08-15-2008, 02:59 PM

What is ur PD, ND, RD and Service Center?

grupak
08-15-2008, 03:06 PM
What is ur PD, ND, RD and Service Center?
I had these in another thread but roughly
PD May 2006
RD 8/2/2007
ND 9/27/2007

TSC. Got the CPO email on 8/7/08. Then welcome email 8/8/08, approval notice 8/12/08. Received approval notice yesterday, cards this morning. Great start to a weekend.

Good luck to all!!

grupak
08-15-2008, 03:08 PM
Congrats on your green. You have done so much for IV and community and it is great to know that your levels of commitment is still the same

Thanks. I need to figure out how to start a google group first I guess :)

IV members from Jackson MS, we need you since you are in the state Capitol.

conchshell
08-15-2008, 03:11 PM
enjoy the green ...

purgan
08-15-2008, 04:17 PM
congrats grupak. enjoy the freedom

Thanks for your contributions to IV.

JazzByTheBay
08-15-2008, 04:23 PM
Guess the TSC filers are in great shape... ! Unfortunately, no light for TSC -> CSC -> NSC transfer cases yet.

Enjoy the weekend! :)

jazz

I had these in another thread but roughly
PD May 2006
RD 8/2/2007
ND 9/27/2007

TSC. Got the CPO email on 8/7/08. Then welcome email 8/8/08, approval notice 8/12/08. Received approval notice yesterday, cards this morning. Great start to a weekend.

Good luck to all!!

Mahatma
08-15-2008, 04:41 PM
Congrats and enjoy the green!

Thanks for your continued interest.

Have a great independence day!

nashim
08-15-2008, 04:49 PM
Congrats

rsdang
08-15-2008, 04:54 PM

And thank you for staying to help the rest...

shana04
08-15-2008, 06:29 PM

Is your Name check and FP cleared?

imm_pro
08-15-2008, 06:33 PM

Hearty Congratulations..and please continue to support IV

sheela
08-15-2008, 06:51 PM

Congratulation,

You said relocated- Did you invoke AC21 and if so, did you inform
USCIS about your new employer/job? Please, let us know on this

waiting4gcps
08-15-2008, 07:35 PM
Got the CRIS email welcoming the new perm. resident for both me and my spouse
---------
PD: Mar 2005
RD: 7/1/2007
NSC

grupak
08-15-2008, 08:40 PM
Thank you all for the good wishes!

Good to see you Jazz.

Congratulation,

You said relocated- Did you invoke AC21 and if so, did you inform
USCIS about your new employer/job? Please, let us know on this

My GC came before I officially joined the new employer. And NIW is a bit grey area I think... I don't need an employer but I am expected to continue my contribution in my field of expertise.

But as people have mentioned AC21 is your right... you don't have to invoke it. If USCIS asks, you prove through documentation how you are covered under AC21.

lvinaykumar
08-15-2008, 08:54 PM
good luck with your green...