PDA

View Full Version : Got it

rajuram
04-01-2011, 11:22 PM
For a minute I thought that it is a April Fool's day prank...but it was a real CPO ordered email. Today was the first day when I was current!

I guess my journey ends after very very long long 9 years. Survived incorrect fee filing by the lawyer during Jul 2007 VB window...fortunately the application was returned before the dates closed.

whiteStallion
04-01-2011, 11:41 PM
A big congratulation on being greened !

All the best to rest of us :-)

sammyb
04-01-2011, 11:52 PM
Congratulation on your well deserved card ... Hope you start the path for many such good news for the members in the forum ...

For a minute I thought that it is a April Fool's day prank...but it was a real CPO ordered email. Today was the first day when I was current!

I guess my journey ends after very very long long 9 years. Survived incorrect fee filing by the lawyer during Jul 2007 VB window...fortunately the application was returned before the dates closed.

rajuram
04-02-2011, 12:09 AM
thanks. Hope all the long queues will vanish one day.

eb3retro
04-02-2011, 12:47 AM
congrats , u deserve it after a long wait. good to see an EB3 approval.

GCHope2011
04-02-2011, 03:17 PM

Hearty Congratulations to you and your family!! It has been a long wait - enjoy and cherish your new status!!!

AllVNeedGcPc
04-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Enjoy.

kartikiran
04-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Congratulations. Enjoy the relief & best of luck for the future.

GotFreedom?
04-03-2011, 12:30 AM

Sweet!!! Enjoy the long awaited freedom man!!

ArkBird
04-03-2011, 12:37 AM

Congratulations brother! I hope you will cherish this bitter/sweet journey and remember your fellow comrades!

For the time being, just enjoy your freedom! World can wait! :)

Congratulations again!!

Cheers

ArkBird

nc14
04-03-2011, 04:07 PM
good luck for the future.