PDA

View Full Version : FP notice. Confused. Should I be going?

calgirl
08-12-2008, 03:27 AM
Hello All,

I am a July 2 filer and I had received a FP notice last October for FP in November. I had to travel hence I sent USCIS a letter asking them to give me another date. I never heard back. In June I put in a SR.
I also tried going to an ASC and they were nice enough to do my FP (even though the xerox was 7 months old, as I explained my scenario)
My FP is clear, as Infopass confirmed it. But now I have an appointment for FP tomorrow (Thanks to the SR i had created) Should I go for my FP again?

Thanks All.

wandmaker
08-12-2008, 03:36 AM
Hello All,

I am a July 2 filer and I had received a FP notice last October for FP in November. I had to travel hence I sent USCIS a letter asking them to give me another date. I never heard back. In June I put in a SR.
I also tried going to an ASC and they were nice enough to do my FP (even though the xerox was 7 months old, as I explained my scenario)
My FP is clear, as Infopass confirmed it. But now I have an appointment for FP tomorrow (Thanks to the SR i had created) Should I go for my FP again?

Thanks All.

Just to set the records straight, I would recommend to do it again. If your PD is current, who knows this FP may trigger 485 approval. Your FP should be cleared in 24-48 hours.

calgirl
08-12-2008, 03:45 AM
This I doubt will make my 485 get approved.. Coz my NC is not cleared! :(

Just to set the records straight, I would recommend to do it again. If your PD is current, who knows this FP may trigger 485 approval. Your FP should be cleared in 24-48 hours.

girishvar
08-12-2008, 05:18 AM
Whenever you get theFP notice go and give FP. The way records are organized you never know. Giving FP is no harm and it cannot hurt you. Contrary to popular opinion more LUDs and action on your file is good and it might help you to get approval soon.

Wishing you all the best

This I doubt will make my 485 get approved.. Coz my NC is not cleared! :(

ABCDEFG-balu
08-18-2008, 09:08 PM
Hello All,

Thanks All.
I also got FP notice from USCIS, It is due tomrrow 08/19/2008. Any updates for you after FP is done.

calboy78
08-18-2008, 11:49 PM
Hello All,

Thanks All.

In the best case they might just tell you that - your FP are already clear (my wife was told so) and no need to do it again.
If you don't go - in the worst case - they can consider the 485 application abandoned (that's what is written on FP notice).

Good Luck