PDA

View Full Version : Tekforce in San Ramon, CA

yagw
03-29-2011, 01:02 AM
Guys,
Any experience with Tekforce in San Ramon, CA and their subsidiary Calypso in Freemont, CA. Appreciate sharing your experience.

YAGW

yagw
03-29-2011, 12:06 PM
Any suggestion guys?

Srinivasprog
01-17-2012, 10:26 PM
I have been with tekforce fro last 4 years. They files my H-1 xfer when I was working fro TCS. I have been satisfied with the employment. No major issues. Got pretty fair salary and now I am on percent basis. Got my Green card filed, my I140 approved. Waiting for my priority dates. They have a good marketing / Sales team both here and in India so bench time is minimal.I would recommend to people who are looking for quick placement.

krishmunn
01-18-2012, 07:51 AM
I have been with tekforce fro last 4 years. They files my H-1 xfer when I was working fro TCS. I have been satisfied with the employment. No major issues. Got pretty fair salary and now I am on percent basis. Got my Green card filed, my I140 approved. Waiting for my priority dates. They have a good marketing / Sales team both here and in India so bench time is minimal.I would recommend to people who are looking for quick placement.

I have just one question ---- how can a H1 employee be paid on PErcent basis? I understand many company does that but is it really legal ? On H1, one must be paid every month . If a person is out of project for a month, the Percent earning will be 0 . So the employer is not paying in that month which risks the H1 status.

psaxena
01-18-2012, 10:59 AM
I know visual basic and msaccess also paintbrush and notepad. Can I get a job?? Looking for a billing rate of $80/hr ??

-----Geez please stop marketing here.. this is an immigration portal. ------