PDA

View Full Version : FP at ASC - Different procedures for me and my wife

small2006
07-31-2008, 10:34 AM
My wife and I went in for 485 FP 2 days ago based on an appt letter we received. We were both taken to different counters by 2 different people. The guy that took me just took the prints of all my 10 fingers and sent me out.

On the other hand, the guy who took my wife, not only took her 10 finger prints but also took a photograph and electronic signature.

Since we started discussing this in the car on the way back home, we immediately went back to check and make sure that there was no discrepancy in any of our procedures. The lady there checked the codes on our notices and they were both 1 and so she said that the photo and signature was not necessary and it was error on his part but that it won't cause any problems to my case. Now after 1 day, I see that there is a soft LUD on her 485 but no LUD whatsoever on mine.

Should I be concerned? Was there a screw up in procedure anywhere?

Thanks.

small2006
07-31-2008, 01:09 PM
Appreciate a response....

milind70
07-31-2008, 02:02 PM
My wife and I went in for 485 FP 2 days ago based on an appt letter we received. We were both taken to different counters by 2 different people. The guy that took me just took the prints of all my 10 fingers and sent me out.

On the other hand, the guy who took my wife, not only took her 10 finger prints but also took a photograph and electronic signature.

Since we started discussing this in the car on the way back home, we immediately went back to check and make sure that there was no discrepancy in any of our procedures. The lady there checked the codes on our notices and they were both 1 and so she said that the photo and signature was not necessary and it was error on his part but that it won't cause any problems to my case. Now after 1 day, I see that there is a soft LUD on her 485 but no LUD whatsoever on mine.

Should I be concerned? Was there a screw up in procedure anywhere?

Thanks.

There is absolutely no need to worry. One of my friend had a similar situation.Enjoy Life and dont worry about LUDs. They are not sure shot indicative of anything as such. Infact the Online Status was wrong as pointed on many ocassions by members on this forum

fromnaija
07-31-2008, 02:07 PM
If your appointment letter said code 1 then the guy who took your wife's print made a mistake and gave her code 3.