PDA

View Full Version : Infopass in Dallas TX for FP - need help

shana04
07-31-2008, 04:17 AM
Dear Friends, Gurus,

I have applied for EAD for the second time for my self and my wife (received the receipts only - renewal)

No FP till now. Opened two SR, it is of no use.

Called twice, first time IO was not that help full. Second time atleast he wanted to do some help.

No other go, so called my attorney for help. He has put a letter along with all the receipts explaining that no FP for my client. He has also send the same documentation and advised me to take an infopass, which I took. And it is in Dallas TX (early morning 8 AM)

So, please suggest if you have experience with infopass in Dallas TX

1. When to be there
2. What documentation to carry
3. How about parking
4. Any questions (so that I can compile and ask)

Any suggestions, help is highly appreciated.

Thanking in advance.

Shana

shana04
07-31-2008, 01:40 PM
Gurus,

I know most of you might be busy looking for the bill.

Please post your exp with infopass in Dallas TX

myvoice23
07-31-2008, 02:05 PM
1. When to be there
not less than 15 min. of your appointment. If go and stand in line, they will send you out.
2. What documentation to carry.
Your EAD Receipt, 485 Receipt, Photo ID(TX Licence)
3. How about parking
It is open parting and free. you have plenty of parking space.
4. Any questions (so that I can compile and ask)
ask for name check status. If not cleared ask for when it was initiated.

myvoice23
07-31-2008, 02:09 PM
Gurus,

I know most of you might be busy looking for the bill.

Please post your exp with infopass in Dallas TX

I had infopass appointment 2 days ago to enquiry about name check status. You stand on the line the security guy check your infopass appointment confirmation letter, and verifies the appointment time. if it is > 15 min. then he asks you to come 15 min. before. The receiptionist calls the next person in line. Takes the infopass appointment cfrm letter, and ask for what is the purpose of the appointment. Once she verifies it, If she gives you a token then you will go inside and talk to immigration officer.

shana04
07-31-2008, 11:27 PM
I had infopass appointment 2 days ago to enquiry about name check status. You stand on the line the security guy check your infopass appointment confirmation letter, and verifies the appointment time. if it is > 15 min. then he asks you to come 15 min. before. The receiptionist calls the next person in line. Takes the infopass appointment cfrm letter, and ask for what is the purpose of the appointment. Once she verifies it, If she gives you a token then you will go inside and talk to immigration officer.

myvoice23, thanks for information.

shana04
08-05-2008, 02:50 AM
Dear IVans,

After opening 3 SR's and letter through Attorney and finally infopass appointment (not yet done) got the FP notice for my self today (for the first time and applied for EAD renewal).

My dependent (my spouse) has not received her FP notice yet.

Questions:

1. FP is scheduled for Aug 16 2008 (which is Saturday) and is it common to have FP notice scheduled over the weekend in Dallas TX.

2. My spouse did not receive her FP notice, can I take her along with me for the appointment with all the Recipts (I mean all the req docs), will that work

3. And I have infopass appointment on Aug 12 would that help in finiding more details about my case?

Gurus, Please answers/provide your experience/suggestions to the above questions.

Last but not the least, I would like to thank all those who have suggested me in opening SR, take help of attorney, and to take infopass.

I would also like to thank (posted on other thread) who has suggested to called FBI to find out details, which has really helped me.

Hope this completes my cases.

Good luck to all and my best wished to every one (EB2 & EB3) mates.

calgirl
08-05-2008, 03:43 AM
Which number is used to call FBI?

Please post FBI calling details here..

Dear IVans,

After opening 3 SR's and letter through Attorney and finally infopass appointment (not yet done) got the FP notice for my self today (for the first time and applied for EAD renewal).

My dependent (my spouse) has not received her FP notice yet.

Questions:

1. FP is scheduled for Aug 16 2008 (which is Saturday) and is it common to have FP notice scheduled over the weekend in Dallas TX.

2. My spouse did not receive her FP notice, can I take her along with me for the appointment with all the Recipts (I mean all the req docs), will that work

3. And I have infopass appointment on Aug 12 would that help in finiding more details about my case?

Gurus, Please answers/provide your experience/suggestions to the above questions.

Last but not the least, I would like to thank all those who have suggested me in opening SR, take help of attorney, and to take infopass.

I would also like to thank (posted on other thread) who has suggested to called FBI to find out details, which has really helped me.

Hope this completes my cases.

Good luck to all and my best wished to every one (EB2 & EB3) mates.

shana04
08-05-2008, 04:12 AM
Which number is used to call FBI?

Please post FBI calling details here..

FBI direct number

304-625-5590
press 2
press 5
press 3

Customer Service agents answers the phone and would ask for your
A # and SSN, Give her A# and SSN.
She would confirm with Last and First Name and address.

, this only tells your FP check is cleared or not

CS lady told that FP notice have been sent to Immigration dept and today when I check my mail I got the FP notice.

I have even asked about name check and she said she does not have any info on that.

Then I asked her about my wife case. She took info and checked about her case too.

Hope this info helps you.

Good luck