View Full Version : Masters degree for Eb2

03-18-2011, 07:07 AM
I have a masters degree from a university which has DETC accreditation, and a 4 year BTech degree from India and our lawyer says that we can apply Eb2 using the masters degree because they expect lot more responses for the bachelor degree requirement (Bachelors plus 5 years). I have a feeling they are trying to keep the prevailing wage down by keeping experience requirements to 2. I have more than 5 years of experience though. So I would appreciate if any of you have ideas on having applied EB2 with a DETC accredited university.
Is it a better idea to go with this option or stick to the bachelors plus 5 years exp.
thanks in advance.

03-18-2011, 07:08 AM
Just forgot to mention that this is for a 2nd labor cert, i already have a 7 year old eb3 PD.

03-18-2011, 11:21 AM
Get your masters degree evaluated by a professional and see if it is acceptable to USCIS.

Good luck!