PDA

View Full Version : Initial documents for replacement GC

bathuzp
03-16-2011, 07:39 PM
Hello everyone,

It is extremely unfortunate but I have lost my green card. I canít seem to find it anywhere. I know that it has not been stolen, just lost! I need to apply for a replacement green card ASAP. I need to submit some initial documents along with my I-90 form for it. I have been trying to search on the internet regarding it but I canít seem to find a clear answer.

Long story short, could somebody please tell me what initial documents are there to submit along with my I-90 form? I have a copy of my original green card, but is there anything else required? Am I required to submit my photos along with my form?

I would highly appreciate if someone could reply to my queries ASAP.

Thank you very much in advance.

nlssubbu
03-24-2011, 04:13 PM
Hello everyone,

It is extremely unfortunate but I have lost my green card. I canít seem to find it anywhere. I know that it has not been stolen, just lost! I need to apply for a replacement green card ASAP. I need to submit some initial documents along with my I-90 form for it. I have been trying to search on the internet regarding it but I canít seem to find a clear answer.

Long story short, could somebody please tell me what initial documents are there to submit along with my I-90 form? I have a copy of my original green card, but is there anything else required? Am I required to submit my photos along with my form?

I would highly appreciate if someone could reply to my queries ASAP.

Thank you very much in advance.

When my wife lost it, I sent the copy of the green card along with I-90. I also went to the local USCIS office to get the stamp of I-551 on her passport as well.

I believe they will schedule for fingerprinting and photo will be taken at that time. (eventually we did found her missing GC and cancelled the request and hence did not go through the entire process) :)

Regards