PDA

View Full Version : EB2 Bad News Guys

sundeep14
07-16-2008, 01:50 PM
guys..dont be too much happy about the EB2 ..the TSC actual processing dates are April 2006 and not July 2007 as shown on processing dates website..i checked with USCIS customer service and they mentioned that the dates shown on USCIS website are not current. The USCIS customer reps have the current dates of processing and that is April 2006....

rockstart
07-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Can some one explain in detail what this processing date logic is all about.

guys..dont be too much happy about the EB2 ..the TSC actual processing dates are April 2006 and not July 2007 as shown on processing dates website..i checked with USCIS customer service and they mentioned that the dates shown on USCIS website are not current. The USCIS customer reps have the current dates of processing and that is April 2006....

prshah102
07-16-2008, 01:57 PM
That means there are 2 processing dates:

1. Internal processing date : USCIS works off that
2. External processing date : To keep the congress and applicants happy that progress is being made and Increased fees are helping the backlogs.

nogc_noproblem
07-16-2008, 02:01 PM
Incorrect. If the processing dates are in Apr 2006, how come thousands of EB1 and EB2 ROW, who filed during 2007 got their GC.

micofrost
07-16-2008, 02:02 PM

CSC is also April 2006. Or maybe a conincidence. Or to avoid too many customer service calls.

chintu25
07-16-2008, 02:03 PM
I spoke to a rep and she confirmed TSC dates as July 17 2007 for I 485 based on June 15th release

like_watching_paint_dry
07-16-2008, 02:03 PM

Are you sure they didn't say that to you because you called them every 5 minutes to check on the status of your case?

greencard_fever
07-16-2008, 02:07 PM

Dude do not open the Thread like this with out the proper evidence.You have opened a thread just on the basis of phone call and you named the thread as 'Bad Luck EB2 Guys'...initially i thought the VB has changed by looking your thread...do not do such foolish things again:mad:

nogc_noproblem
07-16-2008, 02:15 PM
You have posted the same content in the other thread as well; don't know what your intension is.

You have provided 03-03-2007 everywhere in your profile, starting from Labor, I-140, EAD, AP, I485 & RFE, interesting….

Humhongekamyab
07-16-2008, 02:17 PM
Guys, let them do their job. I think calling the 1800 number is fine but if you call these officers at the service center to ask questions like processing dates etc. then all it does is slows them down.

We already know how productive they are and the last thing we need is everybody calling them up asking them questions about processing dates on the website.

meridiani.planum
07-16-2008, 02:21 PM

the processing dates are only approximately indicate of where they are right now, +/2 a couple of months is always there (see EAD approvals from people and the dates on the USCIS website for instance).
As far as phone calls go, each time you call you will get a different answer from a different IO, so dont get worked up (& dont get other people worked up).

also, please pick a more descriptive title for your thread next time. "bad news"??? sheesh! that could mean anything! (VB reverted, some article that says only 50 visa numbers are still available or some other such thing).

EB3_SEP04
07-16-2008, 02:25 PM

Any new info/opinion/interpretation is always welcome, But there is already another thread discussing EB2 retrogression, you could and should have provided this info there.

Also the title of the thread is scary. This is not a NEWS, becuase it is not official, there is no doc by USCIS. it is something that ONE customer service person told you on the phone. Some customer service people are known to make mistakes and even LIE sometimes.

Next time please think twice before you shout EUREKA.

jayleno
07-16-2008, 02:48 PM
Interesting indeed....Sundeep is also from Algeria. I dont know why he is worried about Eb2 I and C dates :D

You have posted the same content in the other thread as well; don't know what your intension is.

You have provided 03-03-2007 everywhere in your profile, starting from Labor, I-140, EAD, AP, I485 & RFE, interesting….

kumarc123
07-16-2008, 02:53 PM
Dude do not open the Thread like this with out the proper evidence.You have opened a thread just on the basis of phone call and you named the thread as 'Bad Luck EB2 Guys'...initially i thought the VB has changed by looking your thread...do not do such foolish things again:mad:

I agree,
Please don't post any pessimistic comments, after so long things have moved in the right direction, please just enjoy the feeling and be vigilant about things.

Dates will move much faster, to all IV members, REMEMBER the power of attractions, think nice and nice things will come to you.

chanduv23
07-16-2008, 02:56 PM
A friend of mine is a July 2nd filer, EB2 India and he just got an RFE on 485. Which means they ARE processing July 2007 - so please do not spread rumor

gc4me
07-16-2008, 02:59 PM
This is total BS.
They have lots of new CS reps who know nothing. Some of them even does not know what it RD and PD. I guess some of them are summer intern.
I also called to USCIS and one lady told me the same bellow BS when NSC is processing JULY applications. I told her that she is wrong and then she told me to hold and let her talk to her supervisor. She then came back and defended herself with the same crap.

ski_dude12
07-16-2008, 03:00 PM
What is the title "EB2 Bad News Guys" supposed to mean anyways? Please grow up and stop doing this kind of nonsense. I hope you get a few reds for this.

yibornindia
07-16-2008, 03:28 PM
:DInteresting indeed....Sundeep is also from Algeria. I dont know why he is worried about Eb2 I and C dates :D

Just having fun!!!

So going by that logic, you are 'Jay Leno' - aren't you a born US citizen?

kumarc123
07-16-2008, 03:43 PM
There is another post opened, which discusses about EB2 retrogress. It is so funny but stupid.

Earlier some IV members were discussing about how dates will and should move, now they are discussing on how dates should retrogress.

It is stupid, lets all stay positive, administrator please close all these depressing posts.:mad:

jetflyer
07-16-2008, 03:54 PM
Its funny in last 2-3 days I have read so many speculations leading to negative impact for EB2.

Is that a represenation of how much EB3-I is pissed because of EB2-I movement?
It seems lot of EB3-I are wishing bad for EB-2 rather wishing good for them
C'mon guys growup

sundeep14
07-16-2008, 04:01 PM
Ok...Im really sorry to have scared many of our friends here...did not intend to sensationalize things here...but i did call again to check the same...and as per the customer rep at USCIS...the dates what we see at uscis.gov are different than the date what they internally have....and they surely follow the internal dates...

I would appreciate if all our friends here try to get the facts from USCIS customer service...rather than just criticizing me or hopin to turn a blind eye to the facts...i hope the info that i found out is wrong...but please atleast make calls and share your experience...

kumarc123
07-16-2008, 04:12 PM
Ok...Im really sorry to have scared many of our friends here...did not intend to sensationalize things here...but i did call again to check the same...and as per the customer rep at USCIS...the dates what we see at uscis.gov are different than the date what they internally have....and they surely follow the internal dates...

I would appreciate if all our friends here try to get the facts from USCIS customer service...rather than just criticizing me or hopin to turn a blind eye to the facts...i hope the info that i found out is wrong...but please atleast make calls and share your experience...

Close your stupid post

First you whine and complain of why dates didn't move, now you are focusing on when dates will retrogress?

If you are Eb3 shame on you, and quiet immature of you as well. Dates have moved and will continue to move. remain positive and spread positivity around.

What is wrong with you all, if EB2 gets relieved from retrogress then next in line is EB3, First you all focus on reasons behind backlog and retrogression, come out with crazy analysis and now some idiots are putting on posts like
dates may retrogress, all these dates have been possible because of the efforts of all IV members. Nobody wants to hear negative news now.

Some other idiots have similar posts

Eb2 bad luck
EB2 retrogress

Grow up guys, everyone worked hard to see some results, as per now don't break everyone's spirit by posting all these stupid forms. Think positive and positive will happen.

sundeep14
07-16-2008, 04:19 PM
I changed the thread heading ~ !

sundeep14
07-16-2008, 04:22 PM
Hey...kumarc123.....if you want to close ur eyes to facts and just be happy in our sweet world then its fine by me...but i would rather know the facts today and then relax....there is no point in you cursing etc...plz call up USCIS and get us all the facts...that will be more helpful....

vxg
07-16-2008, 04:22 PM
It does not help to put the same message on various threads. Sundeep14 has responded sensibly and used decent language. I do not see anything wrong in these posts as long as language is not offensive (which you may need to review your posts) forums are freedom of speech and every reader has right to NOT read or read it as they wish.

Close your stupid post

First you whine and complain of why dates didn't move, now you are focusing on when dates will retrogress?

If you are Eb3 shame on you, and quiet immature of you as well. Dates have moved and will continue to move. remain positive and spread positivity around.

What the F***, is wrong with you all, if EB2 gets relieved from retrogress then next in line is EB3, First you all focus on reasons behind backlog and retrogression, come out with crazy analysis and now some idiots are putting on posts like
dates may retrogress, all these dates have been possible because of the efforts of all IV members. Nobody wants to hear negative news now.

Eb2 bad luck
EB2 retrogress

Grow up guys, everyone worked hard to see some results, as per now don't break everyone's spirit by posting all these stupid forms. Think positive and positive will happen.

EB3_SEP04
07-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Close your stupid post

What the F***, is wrong with you all, if EB2 gets relieved from retrogress then next in line is EB3, First you all focus on reasons behind backlog and retrogression, come out with crazy analysis and now some idiots are putting on posts like

Eb2 bad luck
EB2 retrogress

Mind your language pal, nobody gets to call anyone IDIOT, just because you disagree with their posts. Did you realize that you just called some Moderators 'Idiot' because they think it's probable that EB2 could retrogress.

Your philosophy of positive thinking and alll that is fine, but discussing the what if scenarios, making other members aware of the possibilities so that they can be well prepared, is not a bad thing.

kumarc123
07-16-2008, 04:30 PM
It does not help to put the same message on various threads. Sundeep14 has responded sensibly and used decent language. I do not see anything wrong in these posts as long as language is not offensive (which you may need to review your posts) forums are freedom of speech and every reader has right to NOT read or read it as they wish.

Sorry, I got carried away, the point is not to spread the message like this. The point here is some Iv members have worked diligently to bring about a change. After this change, there are some people talking about retrogress.

Next time before giving your 2 cents analyze the whole situation.

kumarc123
07-16-2008, 04:33 PM
Hey...kumarc123.....if you want to close ur eyes to facts and just be happy in our sweet world then its fine by me...but i would rather know the facts today and then relax....there is no point in you cursing etc...plz call up USCIS and get us all the facts...that will be more helpful....

Nobody here knows the facts, everyone here only has a speculation closer to facts.

And by the way, USCIS has never been to famous about facts.

The point is don't break the spirit of IV, some people have worked quiet hard to see this change,

And you ask me about facts? when you are yourself trying to break the spirit of IV? Your fact is negativity and no one can help you , except yourself.

Sorry If I broke your attitude of negativity.

prshah102
07-16-2008, 04:36 PM
Check this posting at

http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/151870803/last-page/

Posted by stefan76 (25) 4 hours 16 minutes ago
I just called TSC and the very nice Rep. ( Yeah Right, what a bitch) informed me that the processing dates are 04/06. I informed her that according to their website it was 07/07 to which she investigated and said, oh yes you are right.
They don't know what they are doing.

malaGCPahije
07-16-2008, 04:37 PM
Its funny in last 2-3 days I have read so many speculations leading to negative impact for EB2.

Is that a represenation of how much EB3-I is pissed because of EB2-I movement?
It seems lot of EB3-I are wishing bad for EB-2 rather wishing good for them
C'mon guys growup

On what basis are you pointing finger on EB3 people? Seems like you have just joined in June 2008. Can you tell us what all campaigns you have participated in? Please do not raise fingers on a certain category just because you can. A lot of EB3 people have been active on this site and have participated in quite a few campaigns. Please do not insult them by such accusations.

kumarc123
07-16-2008, 04:38 PM
Mind your language pal, you don't get to call anyone IDIOT, just because you disagree with their posts. Did you realize that you just called some Moderators 'Idiot' because they think it's probable that EB2 could retrogress.

Your philosophy of positive thinking and alll that is fine, but discussing the what if scenarios, making other members aware of the possibilities so that they can be well prepared, is not a bad thing.

Did I call you an idiot? Or you qualified yourself for it?

Analyze the context of the message, you will understand.

And I am sure some moderators will concur with me, at times likes this messages like this tend to break the spirit of IV members, rather galvanizing their spirits.

Get a life, focus on the core element here, the element is to relieve ourselves and others from backlog. Read all these posts, what are we you all focusing on when dates will Retrogress

And thanks for the red dots, I don't gauge my ideology based on whining.

kumarc123
07-16-2008, 05:01 PM
On what basis are you pointing finger on EB3 people? Seems like you have just joined in June 2008. Can you tell us what all campaigns you have participated in? Please do not raise fingers on a certain category just because you can. A lot of EB3 people have been active on this site and have participated in quite a few campaigns. Please do not insult them by such accusations.

I agree,
It is not EB2 or EB3, It just some people with an idiotic ideology. The point is we all are in it together, and we need to keep motivating each other despite our rankings. We all have come from India to build a better for life for ourselves. Also please lets not promote Retrogress Messages, till we have all the facts on the table, it creates unnecessary tension among many minds.

Lets us all keep motivating each other

EB3_SEP04
07-16-2008, 05:12 PM
Did I call you an idiot? Or you qualified yourself for it?

you just don't get it, do you?
Go home early today, sleep well tonight and don't forget to take your medications before going to bed. :D

i won't be reading your posts anymore, let replying alone.

'dnight!

Sri_1975
07-16-2008, 05:19 PM
Come on guys stop fighting. Admin can please close this thread.

kumarc123
07-16-2008, 05:25 PM
you just don't get it, do you?
Go home early today, sleep well tonight and don't forget to take your medications before going to bed. :D

i won't be reading your posts anymore, let replying alone.

'dnight!

Well I take the same medication as you do, but on a lower dose. My condolences are with you, I will pray for your better mind.

pbojja
07-16-2008, 05:29 PM

Some how my collegue who is a June 07 filer sneaked and got his GC last month , can you please call your rep back and ask about how that worked out ...

Sundeep should be banned from IV as he filled IV tracker with invalid data , First take some time to fill IV tracker correctly and then call reps and worry about processing dates ..

sundeep14
07-16-2008, 05:44 PM
i dont understand..why the heck are u worried about my profile data...i never check others profiles...and believe what they say....other than it..guys..the point of this discussion is to make sure that we have EB2 current as really current...Im EB2 - Oct 05....

pbojja
07-16-2008, 06:26 PM
i dont understand..why the heck are u worried about my profile data...i never check others profiles...and believe what they say....other than it..guys..the point of this discussion is to make sure that we have EB2 current as really current...Im EB2 - Oct 05....

Same here why the heck you are worried about calling rep about processing times and open a thread and waste our time ....

IV trakcer is a tool and helps to track the pending applications , if you dont respect that you dont deserve to be here

insbaby
07-16-2008, 07:08 PM
Since the August VB has been out, every thread eventually becomes EB2 Vs EB3, started on the first page or second page.

Its very obvious that no one likes the other getting GC before him.

Spreading rumers, giving wrong statements, EB2 is going to be unavailable, EB3 becomes current, EB2 becomes current, Visa numbers will become available next month, next year,

NOTHING WILL CHANGE USCIS/DOS. They work as the current LAW states.

Administrators always say that working togeter is the only way to change the "Current LAW" or atleast make some slight adjustments so we can get benefit.

July becomes very important in US Immigration system. It triggers a problem either by USCIS or by us.

Only DOS can stop this. If they just announce "No Green Card for anyone, Immigration closed". See what will happen?

Everyone joins and SHOUT that "We need Green Card".

Till then, we have our own problems to solve.

indianindian2006
07-16-2008, 08:48 PM
A friend of mine is a July 2nd filer, EB2 India and he just got an RFE on 485. Which means they ARE processing July 2007 - so please do not spread rumor

Hi Chandu,

What is the RFE for.Please share some details.
Indian.

maddipati1
07-16-2008, 09:00 PM
hey kumar,

be +ve and optimistic and drive on the wrong side of the freeway :D

i guess u r EB2 and very close to current PD, and u r like all 'super-duper-hyper-tensed' about ur case ( i just created a new word for you :D )
and venting all ur frustation on others.

take it easy and relax

:D

the spirit of IV is not blind +ve attitude, rather a practical approach. hope u get my point

sandeep, based on experience, what CS reps say about generic stuff is pretty useless.

i dont like people calling CS reps. but poor guy sandeep talking more rationally than kumar :-)

Close your stupid post

What is wrong with you all, if EB2 gets relieved from retrogress then next in line is EB3, First you all focus on reasons behind backlog and retrogression, come out with crazy analysis and now some idiots are putting on posts like

Eb2 bad luck
EB2 retrogress