PDA

View Full Version : Out of Status Multiple H1 Transfer

hardrock360
03-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Hi Guys

I was laid off from Employer A and I was out of status for 45 days and then I had two different employers B & C apply for my h1 transfer .

Employer B is applying through Normal Processing and Employer C is applying through premium.

I already have a Valid H1b Visa stamp in my passport

Attorney from Company C said I might have to go out of the US and re enter in order to work for Company C.

My Question is it fine if I goto Canada/Mexico with H1b approval from C and my Valid VIsa stamp While transfer process from B is still in process or would it make any difference.

Would I be eligible to work for employer C after I get my new i94.

Thanks Guys

Irs
03-02-2011, 05:42 PM
You might get an RFE on last 3 pay stubs and what your attorney mentioned is correct that you might need to go out of country and get back. My question is, have they applied or in the process of applying? Reason is that you need to mention which consulate the approval information need to sent so that you can get your visa stamped without problems, else it might be delayed...hope you know this...

My personnel opinion, prepare for worst case, what if you need to travel back to home for stamping?

Yes you would be able to work for C if you have your I-94.

hardrock360
03-02-2011, 06:27 PM
I have my stamping. its mentioned in my post. I have a valid stamping till 2012.
no offence but Please read before replying on the post. This diverts the forum from its point.

Thanks

good idea
03-03-2011, 12:13 PM
I have my stamping. its mentioned in my post. I have a valid stamping till 2012.
no offence but Please read before replying on the post. This diverts the forum from its point.

Thanks

First, I do not know answer of your question.

Second its your need and you are looking for info & suggestions, so you need to be little bit polite & patience even if someone raise question which is already answered in your post.

Third, what if other did not understood what you have asked but trying to help you by raising a point.

Forth, what if you have not understood what point other is raising at the moment.
As Irs said "My question is, have they applied or in the process of applying? Reason is that you need to mention which consulate the approval information need to sent so that you can get your visa stamped without problems, else it might be delayed...hope you know this..."
Although I do not know if you need to mention such info while applying, but it is not related to your current visa stamping that you have till 2012, I believe. Irs is asking to mention consulate office for future stamping.

I can understand that you are stressed, but wanted to let you know even if something is getting repeated on your thread, take it patiently, the more your thread (topic) is discussed in diversed way, more it would be helpful. And you can always put your (specific) question again if not answered partially or completely.

Sorry for this lecture in your stressful period, and you might be scolding me for this non-sense post but, I believe, it would be helpful in future.

Wish you good luck & I hope seniors might answer all your questions in detail.